Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits (54867 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Made4naijalove: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, has explained to American veteran musician, Sean John Combs, also known by the stage name Diddy, how Nigerians are suffering during this Coronavirus lockdown.

Burna boy told the American rapper, who’s also known as Puff Daddy, that Nigerians are on lockdown without any benefit or relief material from the government.

He noted that this was the major difference between the lockdown in Nigeria and that of other countries, adding that they as artists were doing their best to better the lives of those around them.

Burna boy said this during an Instagram live chat with the wealthy American music icon.

Diddy has been putting together a “dance-a-thon” where he invites popular musicians around the world to support the healthcare workers in the frontline of the Coronavirus battle.

Burna Boy said,

“Reporting live from Lagos,” after Diddy demanded to know what the situation is like in Nigeria, he said, “We are on lockdown in Nigeria just like anyone else.”

“But the difference is that here we are locked down without any benefits or relief packages.

“It’s like everyone…especially our minorities …they are feeding from hand to mouth. [Before now] it’s like we work today, eat today and tomorrow taking care of itself and now we are in this mess.

“We are just trying to make life better for everyone around us in any way we can even though it’s not our job. We’re not the government,” he said.

Diddy said that after the Coronavirus, he would bring a lot of artists from America to Nigeria.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVcfZgppmSg

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by 9jatrendz: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Burna Boy cannot lie at all angry

256 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by SultanOfAbia: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari Watching This Video Like...
"Walahi who is Furna boy"

358 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by chinchonglee(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
I reject this country

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by emiika: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by nduboss(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin the truth can’t be hidden This country is a mess .. Lord God save us all from dis evil government and corona virus in Jesus Name I pray Amen

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by ngwababe(f): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by lmm4real: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Odogu no lie. We are a peculiar Nation, even Pdd no shock as him hear the gist.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Kizzygentle: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's why I love burna. There is nothing to hide. U can't be dying in silence and acting as if all is well when all is not well. The whole world needs to know how corrupt our govt is. Thanks burna for speaking d truth. Nigeria is a shame.

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just Came to Book my Air space..... Am jettinq back

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by tatatar: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
But that's not true na,why u lying on the governments head,dem still manage to give out small thing.
It seems burna boy have issues with the use of absolute terms like any,all,never etc
The other time he said he has never had any of his songs written by others,just that one wasn't written by him grin

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by dannzy30(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmm God air pus o

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Bukayot: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
J

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Faithful23(f): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Truth
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Kendumazy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Watched it yesterday. He's being honest naaw. Saying the true state of his country.

27 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by StrikeBack(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
embarassed
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by NaijadrivaCars: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na stupid people vote stupid government na. What do you expect

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Iamgrey5(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nothing but the truth

Nonetheless, the government is currently telling us how they have spent billions of Naira feeding us and how they have spent a fortune building isolation centres for corona virus patients they have barely tested

>Ghana have tested 30 thousand+ people

>South Africa is close to 90 thousand people tested

>Nigeria miraculously have only tested 5 thousand people

I cried when a small boy walked up to me begging for N100 to feed himself yesterday.

The boy seems quite intelligent and spoke good English and should be probably above 10

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by kenodrill: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
But y Burna boy dey open teeth unnecessarily na.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by JayPeeOham: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okay who will borrow me money
With interest
No be much money just 10k
Make I take sort out rent landlord wan finish me with insults

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by ignis: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerians on lockdown, government on lock up.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by OTayobami(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmm, Burna! Burna! Burna! Ok

14 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Kingspin(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari and his DSS will fellow up Burna more than ever.

That is not the problem

The problem is that our politicians have made the country's problem as normal which the people have come to accept thanks to those that helped push the tribal and religious thing.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Beremx(f): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
True talk brother. Hunger Virus is deadlier than Corona Virus

35 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by chiunlimited(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
These is what our government officials need. These country is a big joke. Na Hunvid20 wan kills us o not Convid19 any more

43 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by MYHUBBY: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
many sensible Nigerians who are patriotic to this country have cried out and begged this sycophants to stop licking the individual anus, the annoying part is learned from south who still reason like the majority of illiterate in North who just vote people in on ethnic and religion undertones are adamant in this act

for how long do we want to continue living in this complaint every time. people asked what have you done for this country before you complain, the question is what has this country invested in me that they want to gain?

Americans and other developing countries that are doing something for their country are doing so because their country invested heavily on them

as I'm still struggling a year didn't pass without rendering educational assistance to people around me. I obtained GCE for two people last year, give 3 youths money for 2020 utme. if that's not enough to show I'm committed to be proud of the project that will make this country great through my little ability

but how long do we want to continue defending Buhari, Tinubu, Gej, Ameachi, Uguwanyi, ikpeazu and other thieves ? how long. these people don't care about us, we need psychology overhaul to meet up and reason like other developing countries in Africa and the world at large

we are getting nothing in this country despite her abundance resources, average Nigerians don't get scared with dropped in oil pb because the high rate have no effect in the common lives of people. see how much Buhari claimed to have borrowed, yet we are still in a sorry case

58 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by SouthNigerian: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
For me, Burna Boy have been the Best Artist in Nigeria, he isn't just giving us musical bangers, he's as well banging the asses of those shameless politicians.

Bless up Burna, the Musical Activist.

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies / Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.