Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (95470 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
hmm
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by luvinhubby(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:
Nah film ?

Happy birthday PARAMOUNT ZOMBIE my friend.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Moloso(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
she still pay 400k instead...she should invest it.... want quick money.... come let teach you bet9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by 9jatatafo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Arab men like kpekus like the way magnet like iron
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by AuroraB(f): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Arabians shocked
Mean-spirited, selfish people with a few words sad
Date, marry or work with them in their kontri at your own peril lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by princemartinsG(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sincerely, fellow countryman, you have to imagine what many Nigerians abroad (especially in countries with bad and hostile citizens) go through.

Our girls are put through extreme dehumanizing sexual treatments while our boys are killed, maimed and jailed.

Nigerian citizens also make these matters worse by involving in crimes in these foreign lands.

Many countries that were far lesser to us before are now the places where our citizens travel to seek green pastures.

If elected into government I pledge to initiate Positive and Practical Developmental Changes that will prompt the massive numbers of Nigerian citizens abroad to want to come back to Nigeria, and also discourage Nigerians to want to travel abroad except for leisure.

Vote Positive Change.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Isaacvin(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
d video no complete na
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by kings09(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:

Amen

God bless you

You are a patriot
Hapi bday sarrki. More blessings fall on u. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Elliot2(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:
Nah film ?
sarrki:

Thank you my brother
sarrki:
Nah film ?
happy birthday,oga sarrki!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by akigbemaru: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
aminulive:
A Nigerian housemaid has recorded her boss sexually abusing her in Oman. The unidentified lady secretly recorded the encounter and published it online.

The lady sent the video to an online platform with the following message;

"I was once a victim BT a return in peace that I can’t give ven explain how I made it back I ve frds still suffering and crying for rescued
I ve a video of one of d omani trying to rape Mr and that was my escape root home

In October I told an Agent I wanted to travel since my business was not moving well So he said there ve people in Oman looking for nanny and house help  So I agreed and paid him 400k D visa came out on 11th and I traveled on 19th of October 2016 I got to Oman save, a Philippian guy came to pick me up to me to a house I was locked up till morning So an Arab man came and took me to muscat D day I got there on my first night he’s eldest son came and wanted to rape me BT I was able to drag with me D guy keep coming every night So I complained to my agent cos my employees does not understand English just Arabic.

So my agent advice I should make a video so I did After I did d video I was taken to d office without d family knowing my mission  So I got to d office My agent in Oman retrieved my passport from my boss and my 1month salary So I was ask to stay in a room on getting to d room I meet an Igbo lady from Aba by name Stella Nathan.

Stella was locked up for 3weeks without food So since I had evidence against them I was returned to Nigeria same day..November 22 so I called Stella’s family and d family paid d sum of $1500 to d people be4 she came back home We ve so many people hoping to return BT they won’t allow them Our gals are suffering in Oman We normally wake up 4am and go to bed 12midnight
We need help  I ve some number with me d ladies keep chatting me cos I was able to write my number on d wall of d room. there is another lady still trapped there her name is Senami Abiodun she is still crying for help in oman, So many people are there crying for help to return  Pls Nigeria gals need help  D maid and nanny job is too much we suffer rape in Oman"

She also advised other Nigerian ladies not to travel to the country.

PoliticsNGR has obtained the video, watch it below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/26/nigerian-housemaid-records-boss-abusing-sxually-oman-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K00xwv26so
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by IkpuMmadu: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
She is stupid...she had 400k and still travelled....idiot
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by discman2k2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
If u were closer to me i'd hv given d beating of ur life that ur humanity wld b reset FOREVER!!
UduMgbo1:
where are the boobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Elnida: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
UduMgbo1:
where are the boobs

that's the boss oga. you don't expect him to have boobs shebi?
save ur sef d pain and watch the video, it won't cost U much. cool
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Amberon11: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
you don't have sense.
samskin:
now we should kill the man....? mtcheww small time now dead body go start claim say person f*k ham
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by ikukuhero: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
rentAcock:
All lies, they know they are going there for ashewo work, if she wants to be a maid she could've stayed in Nigeria and served a Nigerian. Someone promised you a menial job as a nanny where you will get paid 400k every month and you didn't find it fishy. This story is riffed with so much lies, they locked you for 3 weeks without food and u still survived.

As a matter of fact she should be deported to Nigeria and charged with international prostitution and human trafficking.

You definitely didn't read the story.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by bayusman: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Even devil fear Arabs. You wouldn't know if you haven't encounter them.
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Kanurii: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
With 400k, u don't have anything in mind to feed ursef. Na Househelp dey ur mind. God!!!!!!!!

That is so low mehn
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by begwong: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Una no dey hear word. U spend money that you can make a turn around with here with a good business idea just to be a public dog in UAE. Abi na ashawo sef?!
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by thedondada(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
story doesn't add up.
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by leofab(f): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Serious
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:

Amen
God bless you
You are a patriot
HBD.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by grandstar(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Senami abiodun toto go don dey speak fluent arabic by now grin
Arabs are the most wicked pipu on planet earth..They see blacks as slaves be you Muslim or Christian them no send,you be KAFIR to them..Thank GOD for christian europeanz.

It's not as simple as that.

Many Arabs see Filipinos too as backwards.

The real problem is poverty that force people to do demeaning jobs in these Arab countries that make Arabs there look down on them.

We used to look down on the Ghanians and many Nigerians still do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by PHILipu1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:

Amen

God bless you

You are a patriot
Happy birthday my co patriot.
Sai mai gaskiya till when?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Tedassie(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
princemartinsG:
Sincerely, fellow countryman, you have to imagine what many Nigerians abroad (especially in countries with bad and hostile citizens) go through.

Our girls are put through extreme dehumanizing sexual treatments while our boys are killed, maimed and jailed.

Nigerian citizens also make these matters worse by involving in crimes in these foreign lands.

Many countries that were far lesser to us before are now the places where our citizens travel to seek green pastures.

If elected into government I pledge to initiate Positive and Practical Developmental Changes that will prompt the massive numbers of Nigerian citizens abroad to want to come back to Nigeria, and also discourage Nigerians to want to travel abroad except for leisure.

Vote Positive Change.
we await your manifesto,sir
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Kbanka: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
One Arab committed, all Arabs are taking blame.
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
what are you going to do in an arab country? do you even know their language? its just like going to russia for greener pasture
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by marylandcakes: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
rentAcock:
All lies, they know they are going there for ashewo work, if she wants to be a maid she could've stayed in Nigeria and served a Nigerian. Someone promised you a menial job as a nanny where you will get paid 400k every month and you didn't find it fishy. This story is riffed with so much lies, they locked you for 3 weeks without food and u still survived.

As a matter of fact she should be deported to Nigeria and charged with international prostitution and human trafficking.

So many families in Nigeria are always looking for nannies and maids.
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by bros856: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Go to Nigerian SA to President on Diaspora matter Ebike Dabiri, She is very good at helping Nigerians who are suffering abroad. please go and report it to her. I know very well that she will work something out to help them please.
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by princemartinsG(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Tedassie:

we await your manifesto,sir

Any good Manifesto that will truly improve the life of Nigerian Citizens must include:

1. Alleviate hunger and reduce price of food commodities via massive Agricultural Campaigns

2. Constant Power Supply and Functional Refineries

3. Generate Employment via PPP

4. Improved Functional Education

5. Fight and Punish Corruption

6. Diversify economy and reduce importation

7.Balanced Restructuring.

We will look forward to that Nigeria where all these agenda are religiously implemented in order to @savenaija.

Once again thank you as we both look forward to the Nigeria of our dream

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2017
wetin una dey find go outside self especially our girls. .me just tire o. .well pikin wey say him mama no go sleep dat pikin no go sleep. .after una go blame gov't and Nigeria. .no be only una waka go Oman for work. .n.a. wa. .
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by planetx: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Nigerians really need a reorientation to stop seeing every country that is not in Africa even some in Africa like SA has paradise where they can go and pick up money on the street. Why I wish nothing but calamity on the leaders that have over the years put this country in a sorry state.
Re: Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually by dataking: 1:22am On Sep 27, 2017
fbtowner:
I feel pity for some ppl. When they seek housemaid jobs in dubai and other countries. Just for the thirst to travel abroad. Smh.

It never occur to them that they can do better here. The hate they have for this country has made them conclude their mind that nothing good can happen to them here.

I hope she gets the help she need

And you think you are making sense. Don’t you see how frustrating the country is? Lots of peeps sleeping without food and you there typing trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.