Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos (4838 Views)

11 Mum And Daughter Pictures That Would Leave You Confused / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
The interior decoration of the billionaire’s office is off the charts mehn! Just look at those furniture designs, it’s like he has a throne room for an office.

The Five star music CEO shared the photo with his 1million IG followers.
Looking at the office, you can tell that everything about it will inspire billionaire ideas. cheesy grin

Hehe… Who won’t work in this room and not become at least, a multi millionaire?! Just saying!

See photos below;

Source
Eyan E-money

1 Like

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok some peeps be sending me Mails tryna chat me up all to no avail.

I'm sorry you can't get me quick through emails and I'm not also on facebook.
Too busy!

You can follow me on Instagram @Chuka_berry
Or whassap me on my business line 08088 124 228.

We can't fail
We don't think failure .

God has giving us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We can't lack wisdom

It is too late to fail, Amen.

1 Like

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by KELVINXY: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Every angle of that office oozes quality..
Heavenly Father i don't really mind being this rich!
(My answer just incase).

@IamAirforce1. Are u really this stingy??
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by Alphasoar(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
And thus, Peter and Paul of Psquare have made themselves Upcoming artists.

Can u imagine the shock i had three days ago when I checked MrP official youtube channel and discovered just one subscriber.

Na wa oh. What do we do other than #LeavingTrashForLawma
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by Alphasoar(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Forget that source things @IamAirforce1, it just seems you are his PA.

It is not a bad thing sha, just ma observation. Lemme comman be going sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
You need to travel out of the country more Airfroce so you can see better things.

So every small thing wouldn't just move you.

You and this E money matter ehn.

6 Likes

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Poster above , what rubbish .
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by KELVINXY: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

What did I do o
undecided undecided undecided Na so FP take dey sweet u?! undecided
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
KELVINXY:

undecided undecided undecided
Na so FP take dey sweet u?! undecided
I've always been a FP regular as far as celebrities news s concern..

Recognise!
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nothing special about it

1 Like

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by 2Direct(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Big man Emoney
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by rosy1992(f): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Cool. Success is definitely achievable when you are determined and hardworking.
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by IamAirforce1: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
rosy1992:
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by newyorks(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
rosy1992:
hw do u define hardwork and determination? success is simply a star.

list of determined hardworkers: truck/barrow pushers,concrete casters,masoneries,labourers,drivers,bus conductors etc. success does not include hard work, success is softwork,creative mind and a stratagist.

1 Like

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by rosy1992(f): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
newyorks:
hw do u define hardwork and determination? success is simply a star.

list of determined hardworkers: truck/barrow pushers,concrete casters,masoneries,labourers,drivers,bus conductors etc. success does not include hard work, success is softwork,creative mind and a stratagist.
Even if you are a star you don't stay at home and expect manner to fall from heaven. You still have to plan strategically on how to maintain your achieved success.
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by newyorks(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
rosy1992:

Even if you are a star you don't stay at home and expect manner to fall from heaven. You still have to plan strategically on how to maintain your achieved success.
wht i mean by success is a star is that success has to do with luck and destiny.
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by rosy1992(f): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
newyorks:
wht i mean by success is a star is that success has to do with luck and destiny.
ok

1 Like

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nothing spectacular here... undecided
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Have you sold your destiny to E-Money?
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by dubemnaija: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
This boy is still begging for crumbs from e-money instead of going to look for a job
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by peeps4u: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamAirforce1, I am not here to spite at you but just wanna ask an innocenet question.

I knew you to be a singer, what happened to that dream? Do you still sing?
Why is it that nothing about you these days is about music, but instead E-Money?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2017

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mstcheeew
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by femi4: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
So this is how Chuka decided to put an end to his music career and become a PA.

Let me see if you ll last 5yrs doing this

1 Like

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by dreamworld: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
This guy is eating his own heaven on earth, our own is in heaven oo
Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by McGg: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
so what business goes on in this office?

1 Like

Re: E-money Office Interior Design Would Leave You Flabbergasted - Photos by MustiizRaja(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
wat's so flabbergasted abt dis office dakun saraki's office sef dope nd has graphics more Dan dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Rocks 2018 Official World Cup Nigerian Nike Jersey (pictures) / More Than 70 Top Nigerian Celebrities Stormed Imo State On Saturday (photos) / Yemi My Lover Marries In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.