Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos (15850 Views)

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by yrex01(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
BAHUBALLI... greatest liar of the century!!
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
My people this is cooked up story because I don't believe it at all
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by Johnpaul01: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mr RESURRECTOR, Hope you will resurrect our president when the hmm hmm hmm finally happens
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by aguyph: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Agarli:
These days i am so confused dat i dnt really knw how i dey live my life, maybe na frustration i still dont know...

Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Agarli:
These days i am so confused dat i dnt really knw how i dey live my life, maybe na frustration i still dont know...
May i know what is confusing u my brother?
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by Agarli(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
tundexweb:

bro, everything in life just tire, as in the kinda life i dey live is somehow undeserved. Plans aint working out bro
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by Maximus85(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Controversial Nigerian pastor Prophet Anointed CFM aka Prophet SEER 1based in South Africa, yesterday bewildered his congregation after he allegedly resurrected a boy that was brought to the church dead by his parents.

According to reports, the parents Mr and Mrs Clive said their son died at 6am but they decided not to take him to the mortuary because they had heard about the new Prophet in South Africa. They brought him to be resurrected because they had heard great things about the Prophet's work.

This is not the first time the young prophet has set tongues wagging, last week at his church at No.183 Commissioner Street in Johannesburg, he 'commanded' dollars to ENTER into people's pockets and real dollars were seen entering people's pockets on live TV.

A number of people have expressed disbelief and labelled the Prophet Seer1 as a MAGICIAN with strong powers while many deem him as Messiah.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/resurrects-dead-young-boy.html

How did the boy die? In his sleep and they dressed him up like this abi? Or he sleep like that and died and his hair is still as neat like this? Or he's been sick at the hospital dressed like that and when he died he was dressed? I'm no understanding.

1 Like

Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by handsomeyinka(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Prophet siasia.....lol..can you come to ikoyi cementry to perform your fake miracle,na South Africa mumu dey, No mumu for lagos..!!!
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Liar. Let him go to a mortuary and wake five dead people up
....guy your name has said it all.....cheiiii...enemy of progress....you haf finished this man of god not God until proven
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=Agarli post=60858092][/quote].....don't worry, there is light at the end of the tunnel...it happened and happens to every guy who seeks independence....just keep on keeping on, remain focused and always be prayerful to sideline enemies and also be righteous before God who lifts a man up and brings another down....hope you love your work too, make it a hobby to last in it,...is well
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by nwakaibeya1: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sadly a generation.The generation that is after instant money success and miracle money and portraying money success and materially wealth..by all means. I choose to be different.##### say you choose to be different and to be patient like a farmer as modeled by God of justice>.Jeremiah 12 10 i keep asking the wise people ??who will ever believe my truth AND revelation that judgement of JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF has comeback to revenge and judge human beings of the world? and the spiritual is the place that all is happening, though physically those being judged pretends loads whereas at night there is no PEACE and thats the reason night clubs are always filled up overflowing to night vigils and even as I said you don't need night vigils and fasting for Jesus Christ to hear you and save you ?has anyone of those promoting night vigils and fasting listened? Power talks and not empty critics and I authorize human beings to investigate the unbelievable truth I speak that Jesus Christ kingdom has come back to revenge and judge people unknown to those who claim to know Jesus Christ ?? Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by little16: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Believe it or not, he is God on the earth.God still us men.
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Probably, the man fainted for 2hrs and it was fortunate for him to revive at the said time .
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by 1beat(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
hungry kill the man ..... food wake him up / money
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by Agarli(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
thanks bro, i am grateful
Re: Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos by DontCallMePale: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2017
These fvcking clowns don't quit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Top Worship Songs Foreign Or Local / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.