Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

British Airways Investigates Stewardess’ Racist Rants Against Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Investigates Stewardess’ Racist Rants Against Nigerians (412 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Airways Investigates Stewardess’ Racist Rants Against Nigerians by Inspire01: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
British Airways has launched an investigation after a video emerged of an air stewardess making racist comments about passengers on a flight to Nigeria.
The woman , dressed in a BA uniform , apparently filmed herself as she was about to fly from London Heathrow to Abuja on Friday night . The footage recorded in her car has been circulated among shocked cabin crew who reported it to BA .
According to MailOnline , the airline said today: ‘We expect the utmost professionalism from our staff when they are representing British Airways. We are investigating this video . ’
In the expletive- filled footage , the unidentified woman said “all Nigerians are going to be asking for f****** upgrades” after claiming the men would need more leg room in an apparent joke about the size of their privates.
During the one - minute clip, broadcast on Snapchat , the blonde female worker also revealed how she was going to deal with passengers on the six - hour flight.
A source said the video which was captioned ‘I can ’t cope with this flight ’ was circulated among ‘horrified’ BA cabin crew who are ‘ very concerned ’.
The woman filmed herself saying: ‘Alright, so all of you are there getting ready for your Friday night , getting in the pre-drinks, you know , as you do .
“And I ’m here , getting ready to go to work , put on a yellow life jacket, point out the exits , hand out chicken or beef , what sort of Friday night is this for me?
“The upside is I ’ m going to Nigeria and there ’s gonna be bare B**, I ’m joking , I ’m joking.
“All the Nigerians are gonna be there like ‘gimme Coca- Cola , gimme me beef , why you have no beef left ? I want beef . ’
“And I ’m just gonna be there like , ‘Sorry sir, we ran out of beef ’.
“All the Nigerians are gonna be there asking for f****** upgrades because they haven ’t got enough leg room because their B** s are in their way . Big d **** like this swinging from side to side . ”

https://m.guardian.ng/news/british-airways-investigates-stewardess-racist-rants-against-nigerians/

(1) (Reply)

Runway Repairs: Faan Orders Partial Closure Of Enugu Airport / Dana Air Makes List Of Top 50 Brands 2017, Partners Ideashouse On In-flight P / 200L Student Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident While Travelling From Lagos – Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.