Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Become A Scaffold Rental Expert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Scaffold Rental Expert (2355 Views)

Our Product Is Shade Net, Scaffold Safety Net, We Need Customer To Sell It / Discover How to Make money from Coaster Bus Rental Business / Rental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Scaffold Rental Expert by Empoweringnaija: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dear Young Graduates (OND/NCE/HND/BSC/BENG) and Non Graduates ,
In today world, adaptability to the ever changing : job market, economic arrangements, political settings, social space and new commercial developments are key to become successful no matter what you studied at your secondary/colleges/universities/polytechnics etc.
You need what I call 'street sense' to be able to become 'legitimate' business owners, hence today, let us look at how you can become a Scaffold Rental Business Owner in Nigeria.

Scaffold is a means of accessing height safely to carry out work.
Scaffold has several components viz Platform, Ladder, Couplers, Tubes, Toeboards, Tires--- Castle Wheel, putlogs, etc
Scaffold can be termed as System Scaffold or Tube and Fittings (will discuss details in another episode)

With about N500,000 Naira, you can secure few materials that you can rent out. You can store them at a remote location while you move around sites for business. You do not have to be an engineer or studied building technology before you rent out scaffold.
WHAT YOU NEED
1. The skill to erect the scaffold by yourself ( at least for now)
2. The skill to estimate what to charge your client (its called quotation) as no two scaffold dimensions are thesame and the duration of rent-age varies as well
You can rent your scaffold out at 2 to 5 locations or even more at thesame time anywhere they are doing construction works, building, painting, renovating etc.
Don't sit at home and just complain and waste time. Don't do Yahoo Plus
WHAT TO DO!
If you find Scaffold Rentals interesting, visit new construction yards and tell them you rent scaffold
If they give you green light, then you can now plan to go buy the scaffolding materials
Dont expect to just make profit just once, allow time to teach you profit making, don't try to cheat time. It takes a while, hence give very good price/quotations so you can get patronage

Although my company is doing all of the above, I am particularly moved by the number of Graduates doing Yahoo Plus (some are even eating people s**t and doing all manner of voodoo , instead of finding good work/business). Shai!

Rated Cranes and Scaffold Ltd can assist would-be Scaffold Business Owners on how to learn and become rental gurus in Scaffolding . We shall be having few sessions soon on commercial and operational aspects of Scaffolding.
visit our website on www.ratedcranesandscaffold.com or ratedtechnologies.com.ng
Your Friend,
Uncle Kenny

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Scaffold Rental Expert by Henrypebbles: 6:17pm On May 23, 2019
Thanks for this Info.

Please I want to become a Scaffold rental expert, How do I go about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Scaffold Rental Expert by Obakoolex(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Empoweringnaija:
Dear Young Graduates (OND/NCE/HND/BSC/BENG) and Non Graduates ,
In today world, adaptability to the ever changing : job market, economic arrangements, political settings, social space and new commercial developments are key to become successful no matter what you studied at your secondary/colleges/universities/polytechnics etc.
You need what I call 'street sense' to be able to become 'legitimate' business owners, hence today, let us look at how you can become a Scaffold Rental Business Owner in Nigeria.

Scaffold is a means of accessing height safely to carry out work.
Scaffold has several components viz Platform, Ladder, Couplers, Tubes, Toeboards, Tires--- Castle Wheel, putlogs, etc
Scaffold can be termed as System Scaffold or Tube and Fittings (will discuss details in another episode)

With about N500,000 Naira, you can secure few materials that you can rent out. You can store them at a remote location while you move around sites for business. You do not have to be an engineer or studied building technology before you rent out scaffold.
WHAT YOU NEED
1. The skill to erect the scaffold by yourself ( at least for now)
2. The skill to estimate what to charge your client (its called quotation) as no two scaffold dimensions are thesame and the duration of rent-age varies as well
You can rent your scaffold out at 2 to 5 locations or even more at thesame time anywhere they are doing construction works, building, painting, renovating etc.
Don't sit at home and just complain and waste time. Don't do Yahoo Plus
WHAT TO DO!
If you find Scaffold Rentals interesting, visit new construction yards and tell them you rent scaffold
If they give you green light, then you can now plan to go buy the scaffolding materials
Dont expect to just make profit just once, allow time to teach you profit making, don't try to cheat time. It takes a while, hence give very good price/quotations so you can get patronage

Although my company is doing all of the above, I am particularly moved by the number of Graduates doing Yahoo Plus (some are even eating people s**t and doing all manner of voodoo , instead of finding good work/business). Shai!

Rated Cranes and Scaffold Ltd can assist would-be Scaffold Business Owners on how to learn and become rental gurus in Scaffolding . We shall be having few sessions soon on commercial and operational aspects of Scaffolding.
visit our website on www.ratedcranesandscaffold.com or ratedtechnologies.com.ng
Your Friend,
Uncle Kenny
I just bumped into this.... please how can you be of help? Already started small....
Re: How To Become A Scaffold Rental Expert by FADEO: 4:44am On Oct 18, 2021
Wonderful. Uncle Kenny, Kindly drop you number or send me mail on fregdave@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business / Are There Angel Investors In Nigeria? / How To Open A Click Bank Account Right In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.