Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Maheeda Shares Sultry Photos Saying She Loves Dick. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Shares Sultry Photos Saying She Loves Dick. (1339 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Maheeda Shares Toilet Selfie (Photo) / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Shares Sultry Photos Saying She Loves Dick. by 9geritenews(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerian nudist, Maheeda, who shared sultry photos on her Instagram page, left us wondering if she’s shading rap queen of the moment, Cardi B.

Earlier today, Cardi B in a hilarious revealed things she will do just to get that dick, and here’s Maheeda’s caption; “The things you die for, I live for!!!! #Be alive for that d**k”. Here are photos she shared;

https://nasobaba./2017/09/26/the-things-you-die-for-i-live-for-be-alive-for-that-dk-maheeda-says-as-she-shares-sultry-photos/

Re: Maheeda Shares Sultry Photos Saying She Loves Dick. by Silvertrinity(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
All this yeyebrities and their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Sultry Photos Saying She Loves Dick. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2017

Re: Maheeda Shares Sultry Photos Saying She Loves Dick. by Davash222(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maheeda, DICKson loves you more. wink
Re: Maheeda Shares Sultry Photos Saying She Loves Dick. by dollytino4real(f): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
her to?to shape long o!
Re: Maheeda Shares Sultry Photos Saying She Loves Dick. by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Selfmade Ho'...*spits*
Re: Maheeda Shares Sultry Photos Saying She Loves Dick. by MustiizRaja(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
osheyyy
FAWORAJA

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Aigbe Gentry Slay in these beautiful Pictures / 'my Talent Is As Big As My Ass' Says Endowed Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Buduong / 2face New Single 'holy Holy' Song Is A Diss Track--blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.