Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Glo And Corporate Thiefing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo And Corporate Thiefing (2089 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious / MTN, Glo And 9mobile Lost 512,315 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo And Corporate Thiefing by dgr8truth(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's annoying how corporate bodies go about dubiously making money off Nigerians. I had a very sad experience with Glo.

I bought a new glo SIM on Saturday 23rd September 2017 and as required by NCC I registered it. That same day I bought N1000 credit from my bank account, I then subscribed the glo N500 data bundle that is suppose to be valid for 10 days, after which I was having a balance of N500 but surprisingly tonight when I checked my glo account balance, I'm having zero balance. Glo has swept, sucked, thief, and collected my balance N500 just like that.

That this act is often times being perpetuated by an indigenous company "just tire me". This should and must stop, but the question is how.

NCC that is suppose to check this and others is dead literally speaking.

NB: The heading is deliberate
Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by Tamass: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy..you neveer see anything
Go buy etisalat sim see wonders

1 Like

Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by lastbaff(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
dgr8truth:
It's annoying how corporate bodies go about dubiously making money off Nigerians. I had a very sad experience with Glo.
They've probably been charging you from your account balance while you were browsing.
Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by Oluwaseyi00(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2017
The way they've been draining my mb ehn, its becoming unbearable.... Like airtel is the surest now.
Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by GrandMufti: 3:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Your data bundle was exhausted and it auto renewed you.

1 Like

Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by Opistorincos(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2017
And you're here complaining, i subscribed to 3k for 12gb less than a week and what i have left is below 3gb
Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by dgr8truth(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2017
GrandMufti:
Your data bundle was exhausted and it auto renewed you.

It wasn't auto renewal, I'm very sure of it.

lastbaff:

They've probably been charging you from your account balance while you were browsing.

Why should they charged my browsing from my main account when I available data, beside dead NCC have warned not to do same.
Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by GrandMufti: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2017
dgr8truth:

It wasn't auto renewal, I'm very sure of it.

If you did not deactivate it, then it's on auto. Go to hsi.glo.com and check the status of your data account. Use your mobile browser.
Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by toyosilawal12: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
as @grandmufti said, it is most likely auto renewal. meanwhile, here's another option. have you contacted their customer care?, instead of coming here to just accuse them of stealing your money.
Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by jimiabdul: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
i agree with @toyosilawal call their customer care. that is what they are there for.
Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by Daeylar(f): 3:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Call their customer care if they don't pick tweet them on twitter send a message on Facebook, they will definitely respond
Re: Glo And Corporate Thiefing by zlent16(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Na normal thing for Glo, mtn nko www.techslize.com/mtn-data-plan/

(1) (Reply)

What Android Can 15,000 Buy / 2 Months Used Tecno Spark 4 KC8 For Sale **SOLD** / What Do You Think Of Vivo V23?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.