Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Probz And Disgusting Moin Mai - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Probz And Disgusting Moin Mai (561 Views)

Gombe Government Appoints Danladi Sanusi As Mai Tangale, Despite Protests / Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead / Mai Umar Mustapha Aliyu Is Dead! Emir Of Biu Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probz And Disgusting Moin Mai by ewa26: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
So this dude named Probz posted awful looking moi mai in the food thread, em https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/478#60843339 here you go ok, just look at the state of the silly moi moi that he says he wrapped with uma leaves, but is disgusting the bean pudding was not wrapped properly and em well it just looks nasty as if no obstacle is in the moi moi. No boiled egg seff shocked shocked hia! Anambra men who think say they no ow to cook but their food is trash!
Re: Probz And Disgusting Moin Mai by ewa26: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
em Probz hon I can give you sweet jollof rice (the smoky one oo) in Asaba tonight, you wan collect am?
Re: Probz And Disgusting Moin Mai by ewa26: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Probz, which one is elewe
Re: Probz And Disgusting Moin Mai by Probz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
ewa26:
em Probz hon I can give you sweet jollof rice (the smoky one oo) in Asaba tonight, you wan collect am?

I'd rather eat ewedu soup than any of your nonsense.

Not being funny but what are you actually gaining by this trolling?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Senator Dino Melaye Shares His Masters Degree Statement Of Result / Cave Girl Was Half Neanderthal, Half Denisovan / Nigeria: The People Who Stuck With The Name The Brits Gave Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.