Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5792469 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
While still processing

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by djcrown(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
First time posting in this section. Trying something new for supper tonight. It's Rice with Egg-veggie stew. Tasted far better than anticipated

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Chicken coconut curry sauce.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Probz:
Egusi-ora soup. cool

I got tons of food from an Igbo event yesterday to last the week. I've got jellof rice, fried rice, mai mai, orisirisi meat and fish, puff puff, chin chin and pepper soup and pounded yam in my fridge as we speak. cool

ur home address plz?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Godlife:

Ingredients are
Flour
Baking powder
Grated nutmeg
A pinch of salt
Sugar
Milk
Eggs
Vegetable (I used ugwu)
Melted butter

Method: sieve the flour and other dry ingredients
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, baking powder, grated nutmeg, sugar and pinch of salt)
Mix wet ingredients in another bowl (eggs, melted butter & milk)
Slice your vegetable ( I have also replaced this with apples, peeled and diced... Was delicious too)
Now pour the wet into the dry ingredients and mix (not vigorously) to get your batter. Its OK if you have little lumps
If its too thick, add some more milk.
Batter should not be too watery.
Then add your sliced vegetable.
Allow the batter to sit for about 30minutes before you start frying.

To fry, I used melted butter, little at a time. Just enough to oil the pan surface... To avoid the pancakes being too oily.
Heat up a little butter on not too high heat
Add a scoop of batter when you pan is very hot
Allow to fry for about 2 mins
Flip the pancake for the other side to cook as well for 1 minute.

Repeat this for another scoop of batter till you finish frying your pancakes.

And that's it... You pancakes are ready
looks like omelette
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
sod09:
looks like omelette
tongue
sod09:
looks like omelette
Love it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
jimohmustapha502:

tongue

Love it
dont get me wrong bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Moin moin elewe to all the Yorubas on this thread. (Mai mai wrapped in uma leaves.) cool

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by no1madman(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by no1madman(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
I organised dis poundo and egusi yesterday. .make una no laugh
[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
no1madman:
I organised dis poundo and egusi yesterday. .make una no laugh
[img][/img]
Is that onugbu I see?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by no1madman(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Probz:
Is that onugbu I see?
yeah!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2017
DrIkB:
While still processing
Looks rich, i love it! Hope is as yummy as it looks..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2017
no1madman:

yeah!

Egusi tastes better with onugbu(bitter leaf. Gives it a distinct nice taste. I'm already craving, Egusi next on my radar

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Bomgirl:
Chicken coconut curry sauce.

Is that oil all over the surface of the soup in the plate?

Try skinning your chicken if it's not boiled to reduce that oil.

LDL is dangerous.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Chipatti and stew

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tellemall:

Is that oil all over the surface of the soup in the plate?

Try skinning your chicken if it's not boiled to reduce that oil.

LDL is dangerous.

Yes Dr.
But. I think I'm old enough to know what's good for me and what will kill me. That oil there is not one of my killers.
I sautéed my veggies and chicken bits with a Lil olive oil.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by inze(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Chipatti and stew

Chipatti

Or

Chapati
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
inze:

Chipatti

Or

Chapati
Dunno which is the correct spelling
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by inze(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chommieblaq:

The later is
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
inze:

The later is
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahmed4002(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Chapatti.

Although yours looks like pancake..

Well done dear.

When are you cooking Chicken Biryani, cholee, parata grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ahmed4002:

Chapatti.

Although yours looks like pancake..

Well done dear.

When are you cooking Chicken Biryani, cholee, parata grin

awwww thanks dear.
Chicken biryani will be next. ( whatever I make comes with craving)
My favourites are aloo parata and chicken biryani.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahmed4002(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chommieblaq:

awwww thanks dear.
Chicken biryani will be next. ( whatever I make comes with craving)
My favourites are aloo parata and chicken biryani.

Theek hai Ma'am ChommieBlaq

Acha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DrIkB: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
CDCEO001:

Looks rich, i love it! Hope is as yummy as it looks..
Sure
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2017
no1madman:
[img][/img]
tongue
no1madman:
[img][/img]
can you send me how u prepare this at jimohmustapha502@gmail.com
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2017

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sanyalai: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yogurt parfait

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tintedniggz(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
sanyalai:
Yogurt parfait
This looks yummy...Pls what did you use in making it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Made spaghetti and shrimp last night. Freaking delicious.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by johnstar(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Someone. Should. Pls help me

How do i prepare egusi soup

And make pondo yam??

Pls i'm a bachelor

No babe

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Frittata

Scrambled egg + cottage cheese

Sweet asian (seafood) salad

Bon appetite smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.