Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber (1239 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by Amark: 2:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Here's what would happen if North Korea tried to shoot down a US bomber
by Andura Mark on September 27, 2017 in FOREIGN, LATEST NEWS

North Korea on Monday said it translated a tweet from President Donald Trump as an...Readmore...
http://www.gistsmark.com/2017/09/north-korea-on-monday-said-it.html?m=1
Re: Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:19am On Sep 27, 2017
PLS NOTE THAT RUSSIA & CHINA WILL NOT ALLOW TRUMPED AMERICA BLOW ANY TRUMPET.
Re: Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by Scholes007(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
PLS NOTE THAT RUSSIA & CHINA WILL NOT ALLOW TRUMPED AMERICA BLOW ANY TRUMPET.
Pray your NK don't fall cheap to any US bait. Even your mother Russia will stand as spectator.
Re: Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by seunny4lif(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Scholes007:
Pray your NK don't fall cheap to any US bait. Even your mother Russia will stand as spectator.
Like they did in Syria abi?
Russia will protect NK, if she wanted to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by Nbote(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Nothing will happen now. Especially not now dat NK have acquired nuclear capabilities. America can only respond if NK attacks any American territory. Na Japan and South Korea I dey pity for

1 Like

Re: Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by Scholes007(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2017
seunny4lif:

Like they did in Syria abi?
Russia will protect NK, if she wanted to
They are unable to oust Asad but have literal crippled their economy and Syria international relationship. On a scale of 1-10, US has succeeded in 7. You must think war is only abt killing and destroying cities huuu?
The US has done much damage to Syria than I expected.
Oh sorry I forgot, Russia is now protecting Syria's battered Ego. Trust me US has already won NK in Economic and international relationship term. All they are doing as Usual is to find reason to attack. But the problem is not your Mother Russia but US allies.
Re: Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by seunny4lif(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Scholes007:
They are unable to oust Asad but have literal crippled their economy and Syria international relationship. On a scale of 1-10, US has succeeded in 7. You must think war is only abt killing and destroying cities huuu?
The US has done much damage to Syria than I expected.
Oh sorry I forgot, Russia is now protecting Syria's battered Ego. Trust me US has already won NK in Economic and international relationship term. All they are doing as Usual is to find reason to attack. But the problem is not your Mother Russia but US allies.
For 50 years will have been hearing that sorry
Yet NK got stronger
The same US that own the world largest debt over 20 Trillion Dollar and have some many worst city in the world
You have never set your foot in US before, so no need arguing with you.
US cant do a jack about a country that own a nuke.
Mention one country that own a nuke and US have attacked?

4 Likes

Re: Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by omololu2020(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2017
seunny4lif:

Yet NK got stronger
The same US that own the world largest debt over 20 Trillion Dollar and have some many worst city in the world
leave him alone jawe,if NK is a country like Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan the USA would have strike without been provoked.
If the USA strike NK,they will have to fight NK and China,and I don't see any winner, but the USA will lose more

3 Likes

Re: Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by seunny4lif(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
omololu2020:
leave him alone jawe,if NK is a country like Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan the USA would have strike without been provoked.
If the USA strike NK,they will have to fight NK and China,and I don't see any winner, but the USA will lose more
I tell ya

1 Like

Re: Here's What Would Happen If North Korea Tried To Shoot Down A US Bomber by Scholes007(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
seunny4lif:

Yet NK got stronger
And for that 50 odd years how is life in North Korea? Well am not here to talk about where U set foot or not. Your NK has been dealt with,is dealt with & will continue to be dealt with by the US.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was A Christian Player Snubbed From The US Women's Soccer Team? / Dubai Police Drive 700-hp Lamborghini Aventador / Wreckage Of Plane Found With 4 Skeletons In Dried Lake 50 Years After It Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.