Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Libya Without Gaddafi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Libya Without Gaddafi (881 Views)

Gaddafi's Last Words To Libyans As He Begged For Mercy: 'what Did I Do To You ? / Years After Overthrowing Him, Libyans Regret Removing Gaddafi / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libya Without Gaddafi by olamefun1990(m): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2017
This picture makes me think that sometimes the best way to do good is to let the devil live in peace.

The current angelic Libya surely miss its Devil.

Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by 9japrof(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Honestly, the western powers have done more harm than good.

To me I believe that if your country has potentials, the next thing, these western powers would do all within their power to stifle it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by kolajoo(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2017
True talk. They are really suffering in Libya ��
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by seunny4lif(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Bro
its even worst more than that
Someone from Sahba cant travel to Tripoli again just like Akure person cant visit Aba again.
I remember NATO bombing everyday becos our house is not too far from the Alibab ajezera(The main Gadaffi barrack)

2 Likes

Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by personal59: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2017
all I know is that they are still in the learning process cos most of them support the uproar although not involved

they still av more to learn

2 Likes

Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by seunny4lif(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2017
personal59:
all I know is that they are still in the learning process cos most of them support the uproar although not involved

Most of them did not support
The problem was most where the oil was located support his uproar
South Libyans till now still love Gadaffi
Benghazi never liked him from day one and same with Mustrata.
Now almost everywhere are now painting their area Gadaffi pics and Flags

Putin warned them but they listened to NATO

1 Like

Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by RomeSankara: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
We warned them but they say they wanted change , Gaddafi warned the but they said the wanted change ..now this is the change let them enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by RomeSankara: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
seunny4lif:
Bro
Someone from Sahba cant travel to Tripoli again just like Akure person cant visit Aba again.
I remember NATO bombing everyday becos our house is not too far from the Alibab ajezera(The main Gadaffi barrack)

Do u stay in Libya?
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by seunny4lif(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:

Do u stay in Libya?
I was in Libya during and after the war
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by RomeSankara: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
seunny4lif:

I was in Libya during and after the war

Are you a combatant? Please can you shed a little light about what you were doing there because I am very curious
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by seunny4lif(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:

Are you a combatant? Please can you shed a little light about what you were doing there because I am very curious
I cant type for long oooooh
All i can say is, war will always been my darkest experience
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by RomeSankara: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
seunny4lif:

I cant type for long oooooh
All i can say is, war will always been my darkest experience

Damn ...How I wish you could share your story because I know it will be a good read anyday .. But did you handle a rifle during the war ? Or were yiu caught up in transit...Which ever way you must have been through a lot that can't be imagined

1 Like

Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by seunny4lif(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:

Damn ...How I wish you could share your story because I know it will be a good read anyday .. But did you handle a rifle during the war ? Or were yiu caught up in transit...Which ever way you must have been through a lot that can't be imagined
I no be soldier ooooooh
How i go fight for another man matter
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by olamefun1990(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
seunny4lif:
Bro

Can't imagine what the experience was like. I had a close call too during the sharia riot in kaduna. It was more that what outsiders saw. Heads rolling on the streets, bodies dangling on stakes etc.... It was horrible
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by seunny4lif(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
olamefun1990:

Can't imagine what the experience was like. I had a close call too during the sharia riot in kaduna. It was more that what outsiders saw. Heads rolling on the streets, bodies dangling on stakes etc.... It was horrible
I tell ya
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by hamzeiy: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
personal59:

They never see anything sef
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by RomeSankara: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lucasbalo come and see what you fellow black called Obama did to an African country yet you want me to believe otherwise
Re: Libya Without Gaddafi by Lucasbalo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:
Lucasbalo come and see what you fellow black called Obama did to an African country yet you want me to believe otherwise
I know you don't know how things work in America. It's like me arguing with you and politics in Nigeria. It makes no sense. Keep worshipping the racist piece of Basura ( Garbage ) called tramp. Majority of Americans are seeing him for what we that loathes him know , he's a White supremacist. Hailing Nazis with torches but condemning Black players kneeling down. What a shame. He's a black dot on America. You think I am hard on him on nairaland ?. Go to Opinion Sections of ChicagoSun Times and Chicago Tribune and see how much hell people like me and other Americans are giving him. That's why I am not hiding my face like you and your other Nazi loving kindred.

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of All Degrees Acquired By Robert Mugabe / US Black School Aide Fired For Rebuking Boy's Use Of N-word / CNN Admit To Spreading Fake News In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.