Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? (34910 Views)

This Japanese Robot Car,Earth-1,Can Fold & Park In Tight Spaces & It Costs £52k / German Vs Japanese Automobiles. / 8 Japanese Automakers And Their First Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
albacete:
Just buy yourself a Lexus and experience peace of mind. No need asking for so and so options. Everything is embedded. Standard leather seats, wood trim, one touch power windows on all 4 doors, etc.

U Sabi am. If anyone feels like American specs Camry is not loaded enough then he should get the Lexus ES of the same year.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by zoeA: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
We buy authentic owner-used Toyota, Lexus, Honda cars...speedy conclusion of deals...Cross River and Akwa Ibom...
WhatsApp 08179176060
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Empiree: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
psalmson001:
My brother anytn dat involves conversion from right hand to left, or from manual to automatic, please please please flee away from it.

I won't be interested in converting from right hand to the left vice versa. However @ bold, i don't think that's problematic. why did you say to flee from it?. Cus of the cost or what?.

My 2015 Jeep grand cherokee was manual i:e no sunroof, no automatic trunk button, no automatic side mirrors flaps. But i put these things on it and it is perfect. So are you saying the conversions/additions may be poorly done or the cost?. To perfectly do it might require you to take it to the dealer or manufacturer instead of local mechanic
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Inception(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
opsynuel:
I sell Japanese spec. And have sold more than 40units over 2 years. I have never gotten any complaints from any of my customers. If the dashboard used for the conversion is a new one and it's done in the Toyota company there before importing, I can give 99% assurance it will never give any issue. Na oyinbo wey manufacture car do the conversion, which issue e go na give. Y'all need to change your orientation about converted cars done back in the days andand in Nigeria. You wanna buy a car, bring a good mechanic, check the engine, test drive and do the rest.
You can contact me on 08176371845 for more details.
Ps:I'm not trying to mislead you but just trying to say the reality and things people forget to know. Even the American spec y'all talk about, 98% of American cars are accidented and repaired here and painted and also sold costlier.
Japanese spec are neat with sound engine, no accidented issue from the beginning. And y'all Badmouth it without any findings...
My cars are imported from Singapore which is very small country in Asia, you can check the map, hence the mileage are very small around 56000-80000 which is genuine unlike the America changed mileages. The engines are very sound, genuine custom papers, full options than America spec and so on.
Picture of one of my cars attached below. Call me on 08176371845 for further details

Chief,

is it possible to get the rear lights, boot and rear bumper of this asian spec( I believe it is Toyota Aurion)

if yes then how much will it cost me? (07068335918)

cc Gazzuzz
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by psalmson001: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Empiree:
I won't be interested in converting from right hand to the left vice versa. However @ bold, i don't think that's problematic. why did you say to flee from it?. Cus of the cost or what?.

My 2015 Jeep grand cherokee was manual i:e no sunroof, no automatic trunk button, no automatic side mirrors flaps. But i put these things on it and it is perfect. So are you saying the conversions/additions may be poorly done or the cost?. To perfectly do it might require you to take it to the dealer or manufacturer instead of local mechanic

Actually, i was referring to conversion from manual transmission to automatic transmission.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Empiree: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
psalmson001:

Actually, i was referring to conversion from manual transmission to automatic transmission.
oh, I see
Sorry for the misconceptions

So it is not possinle to do conversion from manual to automatic transmission or the cost?
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by psalmson001: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Empiree:
oh, I see
Sorry for the misconceptions

So it is not possinle to do conversion from manual to automatic transmission or the cost?

1) the cost.

2) the issues dats associated with it both mechanical & electrical issues.

1 Like

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by samskin(m): 12:24am On Sep 29, 2017
erico2k2:

I think you the child here . I know what I'm talking about 110% u ain't got a clue . Tell me what has your shaft or any shaft got to do with car conversion ? ?

u think I'm the child here?
tell me,what has HIV got to do with car.
u now sound more stupid than I even thought.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by erico2k2(m): 6:05am On Sep 29, 2017
samskin:

u think I'm the child here?
tell me,what has HIV got to do with car.
u now sound more stupid than I even thought.
You got no chill . I know the Economy is Hard atm , but sometimes we need to create space for a bit of giggle and a nata.Nor B me do you.plz concentrate on developing your SAD life and those around you as well make happiness dey . I also note that SOH is non existent in ur linage .
Oh and stop accessing NL with your cheap N45k chines phone and N2k worth of MB . Use a laptop so that in the future you can check people out b4 you label them as a child and embarassing yourself now Foxtrot Oscar .
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by samskin(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2017
erico2k2:

You got no chill . I know the Economy is Hard atm , but sometimes we need to create space for a bit of giggle and a nata.Nor B me do you.plz concentrate on developing your SAD life and those around you as well make happiness dey . I also note that SOH is non existent in ur linage .
Oh and stop accessing NL with your cheap N45k chines phone and N2k worth of MB . Use a laptop so that in the future you can check people out b4 you label them as a child and embarassing yourself now Foxtrot Oscar .
suppositious nincompoop on what envisage do I in any wherewithal appear as a impecunious personage to an alienus windbag like you.you think there's sum cash to spend?. no be mouth ooo guy for where I dey.my pman no fit use thug like your type as gateman,ask for the owner of access hotel in Kaduna chidi.who your puppet parent be?. real men don't talk.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by erico2k2(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2017
samskin:

suppositious nincompoop on what envisage do I in any wherewithal appear as a impecunious personage to an alienus windbag like you.you think there's sum cash to spend?. no be mouth ooo guy for where I dey.my pman no fit use thug like your type as gateman,ask for the owner of access hotel in Kaduna chidi.who your puppet parent be?. real men don't talk.
Ahha nah cos U blend confra make yoy dey hypa . U think say U hide abi ? U want control ?
Ofcos where I dey in life you go queue to get VISA to reach here in 20 years time . U be smally u nor reach guy . Una go dey make mouth on line .
My parents only if you knew .
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by samskin(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2017
erico2k2:

Ahha nah cos U blend confra make yoy dey hypa . U think say U hide abi ? U want control ?
Ofcos where I dey in life you go queue to get VISA to reach here in 20 years time . U be smally u nor reach guy . Una go dey make mouth on line .
My parents only if you knew .

guy quote me again and die. is okay.
If no be NL dem no born u well to shake when I talk.
so make that disrespectful attitude end now or.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by erico2k2(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2017
samskin:

guy quote me again and die. is okay.
If no be NL dem no born u well to shake when I talk.
so make that disrespectful attitude end now or.
Guy go die . Empty drum . Nah Hunger dey cause this one . Hot mopol slap go repackaged your sense . Get sense small !
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by samskin(m): 5:00am On Oct 01, 2017
erico2k2:

Guy go die . Empty drum . Nah Hunger dey cause this one . Hot mopol slap go repackaged your sense . Get sense small !

Erico u call me 7eventy 7ven small? me?
Erico no dey insult people fr social media.
ooooo.me small? me my guy? small?
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by erico2k2(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2017
samskin:

Erico u call me 7eventy 7ven small? me?
Erico no dey insult people fr social media.
ooooo.me small? me my guy? small?
Exactly small, very small,infact stink!
Even like dis u B Jew man, Una lord and GF that year nah my smally frm Airport Rd warri, wen adult dey talk kids like U should listen, We finish Uni 1998 U dey call me kid, your father!
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by samskin(m): 5:21am On Oct 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Exactly small, very small,infact stink!
Even like dis u B Jew man, Una lord and GF that year nah my smally frm Airport Rd warri, wen adult dey talk kids like U should listen, We finish Uni 1998 U dey call me kid, your father!

taaaaaah empty thing they claim game man.which nonsense Rd warri? how man temple dey warri?how many skulls ur mind fit carry now?1992-1998-2007 when sir lord mighty dark still get solf spot for enemies. confra no dey hurt as of then.come OWERRI make u see skulls wey we dey count.u call ur self elderly man bah?see I don count lords skulls for OWERRI(men older than u)who be vampire,Doro and co for OWERRI when 77 Eco. no let me locate u sir. I swear with my life no let make unknown bullet bring u down.no be bobojuice Oga.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by sultaan(m): 5:58am On Oct 03, 2017
samskin:

taaaaaah empty thing they claim game man.which nonsense Rd warri? how man temple dey warri?how many skulls ur mind fit carry now?1992-1998-2007 when sir lord mighty dark still get solf spot for enemies. confra no dey hurt as of then.come OWERRI make u see skulls wey we dey count.u call ur self elderly man bah?see I don count lords skulls for OWERRI(men older than u)who be vampire,Doro and co for OWERRI when 77 Eco. no let me locate u sir. I swear with my life no let make unknown bullet bring u down.no be bobojuice Oga.

It was funny at first you guys derailing the thread but that last statement is not not you might want to delete and apologise it not necessary to go that far very irresponsible statement.

Time to cut off the bad chat and do use on something positive
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by samskin(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2017
sultaan:

It was funny at first you guys derailing the thread but that last statement is not not you might want to delete and apologise it not necessary to go that far very irresponsible statement.

Time to cut off the bad chat and do use on something positive

sultaan, the guy no wan let sleeping lion rest... na so pple dey take buy 6feet for them self oooh... sultaan beta talk sense to the idiot....

if him use that him Gionee phone or Acer laptop quote me again. 6feet go fall on him walahi talahi.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by pannyman(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
chloedogie:

Very correct. Where would you have gotten the whole time in 2005 to spend on the internet? It is either you are the top boss in the office, a banker or you go to the cafe(with dial-up network).

You guys are really causing memories to flood my brain. Those were the days.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by chloedogie(m): 2:33am On Oct 04, 2017
pannyman:

You guys are really causing memories to flood my brain. Those were the days.

Abi o. Social media has brought its own advantages and disadvantages as well. The days of buying mtn SIM card for over 40k, the days you recharge mtn 1500 and it expires in 7days. After frustration sets in I had to opt for mtel SIM card. Bought for 17k. When the only phone call centres were ones with network antenna connected to the top of a bamboo tree and the wire ran down into that sendo phone or Alcatel phone. Days when network was at the peak during harmattans. Those were days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flying Cars Are Now Imminent As Researchers Finally Hit A Major Breakthrough / Lamborghini Owner Breaks Huracan's Windscreen While Showing Off His Supercar / Are High Mileage Cars Really That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.