Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (31529 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Naff24:

Guy if you know that your sperm can fertilize eggs to produce a set of triplets or quadruplets, goan bleep olosho grin
Naaaaaah. I don't waste sperm tongue
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Niyeal(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Three gbosa!!! for the man . the man thing sharp maybe as a result of drinking babeoku and alomo bitter mix together
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Sixaxis:
Hmmn..captivating.

I think the 3rd baby shld be named "Lucas". E sabi look well well..
How you take know say na e be 3rd grin grin

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ladies if you know that you can give me a set of triplets or quadruplets, send me a pm
she can only produce why you have her. If you are able to deposit triplets, she will give birth to them. But if you keep producing watery sperm, then don't expect triplets unless you want your neighbour or your friend to help you.

Anyway, those little people are very cute and so I understand why you need triplets. I tap her blessings. My own triplets will soon show.
And yours too brother.
Say amen to my prayers
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Crystalsemerald(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Y'all that's my elder brother right there,,, #Triplet fall on us all,,, soooo haappyyy,,, #Yolo,,,
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by lopside12: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Namzy:

Not possibile. Identical must ALWAYS be same sex

Its possible but looking at these children they are no where close to being identical even the 2 boys you can tell them apart easily at birth
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by praisecliff(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Tenkobos:
Can your sperm do the work?
Can your pot welcome his cucumber?
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Zulu212: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Kudos to them
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Simon0160(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2017
wow congratulations!!!
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by MASTERCC: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Mynd44:
Okay, so this story is somehow.

Identical triplets are rare. As rare as 60/2000 but identical triplets of different sexes? Or you didn't notice that the baby with the pink/red/orange cap jas an ear ring on?

Nah fam, you lost me right there
two boys n one girl in electronics MKT Onitsha......said Alhaji
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Surulady: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
The kind of priceless gift I've bin asking God for kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss mine next
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yes I do. Send me a pm if you are interested
go sperm bank and donate
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

You are a patriot.

grin

Yes boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
midehi2:

Amen oo

for my sister

In 9months time we will hear the cry of a baby in her house IJMN
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Tecno66: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Congratulations to you
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Ivanmykel(f): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
I tap into this for twins, a boy and a girl.
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by JewelBukky(f): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wow!... Awesome God! I tap into this annointing...
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by silasweb(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
HERSLEY:
I want to av 4plets. Coman gimme
Are you sure you have the strength?
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by midehi2(f): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

In 9months time we will hear the cry of a baby in her house IJMN
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Rukkkkky(f): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:
I use it as a point of contact for those waiting for the fruit of the womb

God will hear your cry today
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Rukkkkky(f): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
I tap into this In Shaa Allah. 2boys1girl
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
silasweb:

Are you sure you have the strength?
yes na.... And my womb is so strong wink cheesy Can carry it comfortably
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by GeoPee: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
I wan tap for that kind blessings
congrats to them
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by MagnaB: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Her unclad belly in that picture looks like a giant breast. grin
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by silasweb(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
HERSLEY:
yes na.... And my womb is so strong wink cheesy Can carry it comfortably

Lets go there
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by josessybj: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
More joy in ur house
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
wow, congrats to her, she really tried o.
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Excellent89: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
congrat, i'm happy for you people. But each of the baby should be ready to give birth to 4, if their mother(twin) gave birth to 3.
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Austin234(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na that wahala me want
PROPUNTER:
triplets wahala no be here , even one na trouble if him dey cry for midnight talk more when triplets dey cry for day time .
Re: A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Ivanmykel:
I tap into this for twins, a boy and a girl.

Apart from Yoruba Lessons, i can also donate this. All it would take is one weekend grin grin grin.

Didn't see you on Whatsapp as discussed wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mom Is Suggesting A Divorce From My Dad / Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.