Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,928 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo (41612 Views)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by DckPssy(f): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Nn
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by curvilicious: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2017
That kind water can turn a sane man insane
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by Emu4life(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2017
whaaaaaaat

Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by eliadekx(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2017
am here to check p square fight that's all so nutin else consign me for this one
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by Sixaxis: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Bleeped world, bleeped people..

Wats to be said again?
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by princessco: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by jrusky(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin grin grin

We really need restructuring

Yes.
We need brain restructuring too.

I can see some tribes brains need resetting restructure.
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by goingape1: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2017
dainformant:
It is quite unfortunate that such barbaric act is still prevalent in some regions in Nigeria. very shameful. A man was forced to drink the water used in bathing his brother's corpse in a bid to prove his innocence in his death. According to Sapele Oghenek, the corpse of the man identified as Mechuko was washed and the water given to his brother to drink according to their tradition.

Report has it that the man swore that if he has a hand in the death of his brother, he also should die a tragic death...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-forced-drink-water-used-bathing-brothers-corpse-photo.html

Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2017
BARBARIC ACT
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by 9inches(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Is it entering your stomach? Leave am make he drink am nah.
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by enomakos(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2017
That why we are a backward people

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by anwori(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
only in Africa that things like this happen. . . . . pls show some love to the newest bro in NL.
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by Coolgent(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin grin grin

Wallahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by kobijacobs(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
if he gets a disease and dies, they would say he killed his brother....rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by CDCEO001: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2017
I will never do any useless thing like this to my body.
He will probably die from all the germs they washed out from the dead body.
This is so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by talk2percy(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Aran't nonsense, utter balderdash!!! What a display of stupidity of the highest order. I wouldn't b caught dead doing this, even if it were to b the slightest manner of showing my innocence-I will vehemently reject it and damn every consequences.
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by Mekanus(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
mikky4764:
Tot it's only women that are bin subjected to such barbaric and ungodly act. Abeg the world shld just move fwd, if that guy is innocent, how abt the germs that he must have contacted by drinking that water alone, and. If his immune system is not strong enough to fight the germs and he dies as a result of that, it would be concluded that he killed his brother. Achaic way of reasoning.
My sister you just said my mind. We're screwed in this part of the world. Damn it!!!
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by Probz(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
rbernaldo2:
sad Igbo and dirty culture sef

Ndi nzunzu cry

Who's Igbo there?
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by devindevin2000: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
If Nnamdi kanu is found dead
Buhari and buratia will have to do this to prove their innocence

Afonjas too...2 cups
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by Zulu212: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
That's is Barbaric.me nuh guh drink if it afi be me..let them kee me
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by enemyofprogress: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2017
These biafrans self
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by CaptainG00D: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2017
rbernaldo2:
Ndi nzunzu cry

Mind44 lalasticlala. Rule 2 broken.
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by Victornezzar: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2017
rbernaldo2:

Ndi nzunzu cry
it seems ur uneducated
Is sapele now igbo

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by phranq30(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Dafuq!!! *pukes* Dafuq did I just read? *pukes* Angels, please blow the fukkin trumpet!!
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by enemyofprogress: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2017
driand:
Tradition is tradition....

It's none of our business... If the damn water isn't poisonous then I have no issue with their tradition...

cool
how would the water used in washing a dead body not be poisonous? Hear wetin you dey talk, which kind yeye tradition be dat?you fit drink dat kind water?
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by 2shure: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Igbos
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by kaytolee(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Young03:
what if after drinking and he is innocent
what will then happen to the people that forced him to drink it
abi ooo
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by amnesty7: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2017
dainformant:
It is quite unfortunate that such barbaric act is still prevalent in some regions in Nigeria. very shameful. A man was forced to drink the water used in bathing his brother's corpse in a bid to prove his innocence in his death. According to Sapele Oghenek, the corpse of the man identified as Mechuko was washed and the water given to his brother to drink according to their tradition.

Report has it that the man swore that if he has a hand in the death of his brother, he also should die a tragic death...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-forced-drink-water-used-bathing-brothers-corpse-photo.html

Which part of Nigeria ? Be specific please.
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by onyiloyi(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2017
yuck! I can't drink a living man's bath water talk more of a dead one
Re: Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo by Melian(f): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin grin grin

What we really need is ousting that backward tribe once and for all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade Spotted Chilling On Moving Bus In Lagos / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives Spotted At An Event [photos] / Historical Relation Between Edo And Yoruba Culture And Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.