Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo (38649 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / AAUA Demands Prosecution Of Soldiers Who Gang-Raped Student / Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by TundeHashim(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
A rapist is someone who forced a lady to have sex and released

If he didnt release it was attempted rape...

The guy will be like "but i didnt released na"
The lawyer who told u that should be castrated. The fundamental element to be proved in a rape case is "carnal knowledge" and the court has defined that to mean penetration. So once ur d*ck enterit by 0.000000001 cm, you'll be guilty of it, whether U released or not.
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Jaykolo10(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:

The guy will be like "but i didnt released na" grin
Bros I like dat ya theory..... Abeg I can't fit laugh grin
paiz:

The guy will be like "but i didnt released na" grin
Bros I like dat ya theory..... Abeg I can't fit laugh
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by sharpwriter(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
goingape1:
no weapons design by The enemy shall prosper against me!

I send back that lightning and thunder fire back to you and your family! wink
Oh! so you know the word of God, but you don't know that somethings are abominations to nature. You are a dark soul and you need to get yourself aligned back to straight thoughts.
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by vertueptime: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Give him this treatment

Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Femirot2003(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Konji is a bastard......
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by pedrilo: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
why is he crying? You better get ready to be prosecuted for perpetuating such violations!
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
this Yoruba folks from west get chicken heart self... they can yarn for Africa , but when the chip in down u will notice akamu (pap) is stronger than most of them, why is he weeping like small pikin so the time he was knacking the innocent girl he no remember karma dey one side dey look him abeg donate him to my laboratory lemme help u guys dispose him... Ndi Ara
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Jaykolo10(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
TundeHashim:
The lawyer who told u that should be castrated. The fundamental element to be proved in a rape case is "carnal knowledge" and the court has defined that to mean penetration. So once ur d*ck enterit by 0.000000001 cm, you'll be guilty of it, whether U released or not.
Bro you need sense.... Can't you see that he was only Joking... and it was a simple joke ooo I wonder how you nor come understand

1 Like

Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by djbumakfilms: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
dainformant:
Pictured is Tope, the Akoto driver who raped a student of College of Education, Ikere Ekiti last week. The 200 level student of the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti was alleged to have been raped by the commercial driver along College-Igbara Odo way on Sunday, September 17.

The lady, who was said to be having malaria fever and went to town to seek medical treatment, was allegedly raped by a commercial driver fondly called (Akoto driver ) at about 8pm.

It was gathered that the lady was taken to hospital for medical treatment.

Enraged by the action, students of the College trooped to the streets and dealt with any known commercial driver sighted along the way.

According to reports, the suspect has made confessional statements to the police.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/commercial-driver-arrested-for-raping-student-in-ekiti.html

grin
dainformant:
Pictured is Tope, the Akoto driver who raped a student of College of Education, Ikere Ekiti last week. The 200 level student of the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti was alleged to have been raped by the commercial driver along College-Igbara Odo way on Sunday, September 17.

The lady, who was said to be having malaria fever and went to town to seek medical treatment, was allegedly raped by a commercial driver fondly called (Akoto driver ) at about 8pm.

It was gathered that the lady was taken to hospital for medical treatment.

Enraged by the action, students of the College trooped to the streets and dealt with any known commercial driver sighted along the way.

According to reports, the suspect has made confessional statements to the police.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/commercial-driver-arrested-for-raping-student-in-ekiti.html

l no fit laff ooo
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Supersuave2:
Are you trying to say I'm a liar? angry

No joor..
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by goingape1: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
sharpwriter:

Oh! so you know the word of God, but you don't know that somethings are abominations to nature. You are a dark soul and you need to get yourself aligned back to straight thoughts.
when you have a child let her wear mini skirts and show me your bra kind of cloth and see if them won't gang rape her undecided

some incident are preventable if you do the right thing.
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Praktikals(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
motun2017:
they shd chop off his dick. idiot.
Haba, Aunty Tunrayo, that's too much na.
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by sharpwriter(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
goingape1:
when you have a child let her wear mini skirts and show me your bra kind of cloth and see if them won't gang rape her undecided

some incident are preventable if you do the right thing.

Did the driver say she wore skimpy dress? Or you saw her dress? Were you in Ekiti where it happened? An innocent sick girl going back to school was taken advantage of because of the time of the day and because she was alone with him. and you call it skimpy dress issue. Straighten your mind dude and prevent it from being twisted so that you can be a worthy judge and person of value in the sight of those you will lead. You've displayed nothing but wickedness of the mind.
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nbote:

Lolzzz.. I was being sarcastic, he's d patriot on Nairaland
ahahahahaahah..u got me!�����nice to meet him then
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by KingZero: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
goingape1:
all this useless girls will be wearing something attractive for rapping!

I won't blame the driver but the woman herself!

this will be a lesson for her!

This is what we call a "brain fart", you no even reason am you just type am post.

Shame no even catch you as you type this thing finish come press post?
Shame on you, big shame on you.
Shame shame shame SHAAAMME!!

And if you liked his post, shame on you too.
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Liberal85(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:
Bros don't cry

You were not crying when doing it

Take heart
He was crying tears of joy grin
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Nbote(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahahaahah..u got me!�����nice to meet him then

I'm surprised u don't knw him. He's d self acclaimed patriot of Nairaland, d Chief Zombie of d place.. U'll find him active in some certain threads most notable GEJ and Diezani news, Buhari news (only d ones dat paints him in a gud light), and most recently ipob news..
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Hafeezcodex1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Is possible that the guy is an innocent, some ladies are some else in equivalent issue, Allah know better than we do...NPF do a proper investigation in order for face of the wicked to view.[img][/img]
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Hafeezcodex1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
mercy of the Allah follow me all day........

Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by tmas(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
All rapists deserve castration...no exceptions.

Women have been exploited sexually from beginning of time, thank God for social media exposing all these.

Say No to rape
hmmm...u go like riot welwel oooo...
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by handsomebanana(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
goingape1:
all this useless girls will be wearing something attractive for rapping!

this will be a lesson for her!

Were is ur sense.

E dey ur yansh or u don shit am komot

1 Like

Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by GreenCap: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
ignis:
Cut off his damn device....

wow, technical terms... you are a creative writer

devices of the *:

network plug, a male component

switch port, a female component

ladies (software) and gentlemen (hardware), this "over-grown baby driver" alias cry-cry should have simply parked his cab by the roadside, open the boot, bring out a can of brake fluid and oil himself to death by masturbation. ewu!

we do not have grave punishment for a crime of such in this country.
what is 7 years in prison? lawless
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Mbediogu(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Akoto driver Afonjee for you.
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Henon: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Police no go know their job now!

Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Supersuave2(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
mhizesther:

No joor..
So you prefer the extroverts? hmm...not bad.
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Fourwinds: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
mhizesther:
Awww he's so shy
you mean the guy is shy
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by armadeo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Probably used to screwing ugly ass chicks. Saw a clean one and couldnt control.himself.

Dude cut your coat sccrdimgntonypur size. Now that single nut is gonna cost you hell.
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by Ayodeji2k14: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=goingape1 post=60875384]all this useless girls will be wearing something attractive for rapping!

this will be a lesson for her![quote] You are mad .otiyawere!
Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by goingape1: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Ayodeji2k14 post=60888990][/quote]

Re: Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo by NicoBaba(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
motun2017:
they shd chop off his dick. idiot.
anhaan, some1 cannur play with u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Militant Bathes Former Lover With Acid (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) / Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.