Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You (8670 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by rapheal5(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Hello I would like to discuss something important with you can I have your number or email address. ..thanks
Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by Misslynx(f): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2017
superior1:

Babanla oponu ni e, what nonsense are you yarning, ayelala ko, oyejeba ni?, do I sound to you like those who are scared of the dirty rags you are carrying all over the place? try me and see the original power, then you will understand the true reason charms is nothing

You should get a job and stop all these nonsense you are parading up and down joor, arindin osi!

Can't you just stay away from his threads. Abi did he place it on your head.

3 Likes

Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by superior1: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Misslynx:

Can't you just stay away from his threads. Abi did he place it on your head.

Thanks for your unsolicited advice
Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by Babalawos(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
rapheal5:
Hello I would like to discuss something important with you can I have your number or email address. ..thanks

You can contact me through my website: www.babalawoweb.com/contact-us/
Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by Georgesudosen(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ok so how do we identify wit such plant and use its spiritual bullet proof properties ?

Babalawos:

Yes, a very rare plant
Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by Babalawos(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
I will advise you undergo proper ATR esoteric and occult training.

If you are a lover of Herbal Magick, I will recommend Osanyin to you.

Get trained and become an initiate or Priest / Priestess of Osanyin

Georgesudosen:
Ok so how do we identify wit such plant and use its spiritual bullet proof properties ?

Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by Georgesudosen(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Oh thanks, but the timing length is a strong probability

Babalawos:
I will advise you undergo proper ATR esoteric and occult training.

If you are a lover of Herbal Magick, I will recommend Osanyin to you.

Get trained and become an initiate or Priest / Priestess of Osanyin

Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by Babalawos(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2018
If you are serious, you will overlook the timing length

Georgesudosen:
Oh thanks, but the timing length is a strong probability

Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by islaoscar33: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2021
I want to thank this great Dr. Ogedegbe for bringing my husband back to me. I have seen many people who will help me get him back but nothing happened, Dr. Ogedegbe gave me a consultation and told me all the truth, and I trusted Dr. Ogedegbe and had him do the spells for me. it took awhile because it was very very messy between us. I had to wait for each spell to do its work. but once the last spell was finally working and the other spells had worked, that is when he called. we met. then it took many more meetings. but now we are back together and i can only thank Dr. Ogedegbe, he is the greatest, I will come to Dr. Ogedegbe for life. Dr Ogedegbe took care of me like a father. contact him if you need any help via email  dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348109374702.... he also cast the following spell.....Marriage spell.......Death spell......Lottery spell.....Pregnancy spell....Promotion spell.......
Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by MarkJonerol55: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT DR IFADE FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL IS ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com
WHATSAPP : +2348151806720

OMG!! This is certainly shocking and a genuine Testimony. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 1ST OF AUGUST 2022, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR IFADE on the forum. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR IFADE did it for me and restored my marriage of 4years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48 hours just as I have read on the internet. I was truly astonished and shocked when my wife knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept her back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR IFADE, you are a God sent to me and my entire family here is his contact if you have any problem of such or anything else

Emails : ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com contact him directly WhatsApp number :+2348151806720

Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by terrezo2002(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
LordOfNaira:

What do you know about babalowo that you dare call it nonsense? Even your pastors are learning divination. I came all the way from the Carribean to learn it. Many white teachers, doctors, scientists are showing greater interest. Every year, they troop into Ife from all over the world. I understand that colonialism turned you people into lovers of foreign cultures but many people are returning to their roots and asking questions.
Continue decieving yourself. Why did you come all the way from the Carribbean to learn it if not for a personal selfish interest.
If there is anything to learn is to learn to follow Christ Jesus because He is the only way. Believe me. I have tasted and seen it.
Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by sonmvayina(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
terrezo2002:

Continue decieving yourself. Why did you come all the way from the Carribbean to learn it if not for a personal selfish interest.
If there is anything to learn is to learn to follow Christ Jesus because He is the only way. Believe me. I have tasted and seen it.

Jesus never existed.

Stop running after illusion and lies
Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by terrezo2002(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Jesus never existed.

Stop running after illusion and lies
Very funny
Re: Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You by sonmvayina(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
terrezo2002:

Very funny

You still have much to learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah’s Witness And Hitler Germany: What The Watchtower Never Says / If You Are Still Having Sex With Mami Wata (Masturbating), Read This Message / Burial Programme For Kumuyi's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.