Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (80368 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by mrsjoanalege: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6N4FBUIKXs

A pastor has been caught with some charms in his wardrobe. The charms which included animal horns were tied with red cloth.

In the video, the already handcuffed pastor can be seen shouting at those present that he has done nothing wrong by having charms. He further states that he is a spiritual man and not a native DOCTOR, so does not understand why he is being procecuted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
The guy is probably correct.
He is not a native doctor, his consultant babalawo or dibia must be far away in the bush.

And sincerely, you do not need special skills of gifts to identify a fake 'minister of God', you only need to speak with him for few moments and his fruit will manifest.

424 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Akunwafor(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
"Pastor caught with charms...."

Since when is it a crime to carry charms?

436 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Caxton101: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Not a crime at all, naija with unnecessary accusation and harrasement.

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
no comment

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Uhmmm

Let me cull out a part from my second book "one of the biggest crisis going on in the church Today is Massive Deception. Fake ministries, False Prophets, False Messiahs... "

A must read for all!

ANTICIPATE, Coming Soon

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dunno what to say.

Well, I shouldn't have said anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Noerection: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kanu is dead
May his soul rest in piss

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by jumich1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Here's the Words of the Master concerning those false men of God:

Matthew 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 by their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by JerryLegend(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Having this is not a crime at the court of law. You can't arrest a babalawo with bible or Koran in his shrine at least grin
He should only be arrested and charged with deception, because he is deceiving and cat fishing his members.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Itimkpataka: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amd so, why would you arrest him?

Is it a crime now to be a pegan?

Unless he committed another crime against the law.

36 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by TCRC: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Some of this men are scammers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by infogenius(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yeye end time Pastor. Possibly he is not a pastor after all.
I won't be surprised if dis guy is in a cult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by DirtyGold: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
He further states that he is a spiritual man and not a native DOCTOR
Same difference

Well, I comment my reserve because the wages of death is sin which is why Jonah swallowed the fish and nothing remained the same ever after. Thank you

What's tha business?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Pidginwhisper: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
angry
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Haywhymido(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
crywetin congregant no go see for pastor house

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by TheFacelessMan: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
angry
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Queenext: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
He should have said he's a native doctor, rather than calling himself a pastor.

The fakeness is what got the people annoyed.

And when is it a crime to use African remote control?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Sheuns(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
He committed no punishable offense. There’s freedom of religious beliefs and association.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by KenModi(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
I can’t find anywhere in the laws of Nigeria where it says it is unlawful to have cowries, horns and red cloth in your wade robe.

Nigerians keep chasing shadows.

Same idiots harassing the man would hail their local govt chairman when he throws money in the air.

Hypocrites!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Andyinnaz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chai

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Wickedfact: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
His foolish members would soon be here with "don't judge" and "touch not my anointed".

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by richmind2019(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Send the yam head back to the east

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by omoakoraye: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oh my God
Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Prechgold1180(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nothing wey Abba kyari Nur go see for hell fire

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by sylve11: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
The mysteries of this world aren't for the ordinary minds. The world too deep! sad cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
He is a disgrace to the body of christ. He is not fit to bear the title pastor. God forbid

Spit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by TruthSpeaker: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
I’M DONE WITH MOST OF NIGERIAN PASTORS. THESE ARE THOSE EVIL PROSPERITY PREACHERS THAT REAP OFF CHEAP FOOLS. THEY GO ABOUT DECEIVING PEOPLE INTO PAYING TITHE (SOME TIMES INSISTING IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE JUST 10%), DONATIONS AND THE FAMOUS SEED SOWING. UNFORTUNATELY MANY STUPID DUDES FALL FOR THEIR DECEIT. SOME OTHER FAKE PASTORS SEXUALLY ABUSE MEMBER OF THEIR CONGREGATION.
THE BIBLE WARDS OF WOLVES IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING THOUGH IN MATTEW 7:15.
GUYS YOU HAD BETTER BECOME VERY VIGILANTE INSTEAD OF BEING DUMB FOLLOWERS.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by Idiotmod: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
So, now tell me why some people no go pay tithe even if we tell. Dem dey use jazz

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor by INnaMAN: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
i

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" / Our Daily Manna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.