Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section (670 Views)

Shocker!!!!.wale Caught In D Act....wit A Lagos Gurl / I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl / I Saw One Gurl On This Forum That: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 05, 2010
Finally finally,let discuss the most insultive gurl on dis section.i observed in recent times,that alot of females here are very aggresive,quick to insult,and very saucy in nature.Who are your observees'? Let know now,females no hard feelings,jst an observation!
Re: Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section by Ben13: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2010
I know who's on ya mind. . . cheesy
Re: Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section by Chykason(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2010
Ben, d mind-reader
Re: Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section by Chykason(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2010
Well, my pick is Michelin89.
Though she may be a nice girl by nature(maybe sweet& unsaucy), but here in Nairaland, she is one heck of a girl. Though i haven't met her one-on-one(here in Nairaland), i've read her posts.
Mehn, she is mean. She has the aura of a spoilt rich kid. She is uncouth, sharp tongue, always ready to insult. She is always dissing people here in Nairaland.
I've seen many thread bothering on key feminine sensitive issues, that she popped up from nowhere to lambast insult at the op.
But i can't rule out her intelligence.
As i said before, she may be a lovely wonderful girl in real-life after all.
I believe somewhere deep inside her, she is nice.
That's my opinion. Yours may vary! cool
Re: Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section by PLENTYNAIR(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2010
You no fit really know insulting gurl on NL
cos ppl change their personality online

You will be quite shock to realise that thos u think
are insulting are really nice and charming.
Re: Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2010
@all,my observee is juicybaby.she's 1 hell of a nuisance
Re: Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section by PLENTYNAIR(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2010
paulonline:

@all,my observee is juicybaby.she's 1 hell of a nuisance

and a newbie for dat matter.

If she come collect MAMA-NL title wetin go come happen?
Re: Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section by sweetpie23: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section by dani1luv: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2010
^^me 2

(1) (Reply)

100% Sugar Mummy / Why / Gainfully Employed And Needs A Gurl For S/relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.