Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Edo Zoo Attack: How Gunmen Lured Policemen With Beer Before Killing Them – Staff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Zoo Attack: How Gunmen Lured Policemen With Beer Before Killing Them – Staff (628 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Zoo Attack: How Gunmen Lured Policemen With Beer Before Killing Them – Staff by flemzyjoe(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Gunmen that abducted Dr. Andy Ehanire, Executive Director of Ogba Zoo and Nature Park in Benin, the Edo State capital, on Sunday, tricked the murdered policemen with beer, Vanguard reports.

The victim, Ehanire, is the younger brother of Minister of State for Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire. Giving insight on the incident, one of the Zoo’s staff told Vanguard that the assailants came as fun seekers.

According to the staff, “after I finished my morning duties, people began to enter the zoo. At this time, my boss had not come. When he came at about 1p.m., I went to tell him that I had a birthday party to attend and he gave me permission to go.

I left for the birthday, hoping to come back to resume duty later in the day. When I eventually came back at about 6p.m., I met three policemen lying dead on the ground. I was shocked. Read more http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/09/27/edo-zoo-attack-gunmen-lured-policemen-beer-killing-staff/#more

I saw people running for safety and the boss being taken away. It was those we met at the scene that told us what happened. They said one of the kidnappers paid to enter the zoo with worn out money, which was rejected by the casher at the gate.

When the money was rejected, he went back to get a better money to pay. At this time, their informants had already gained entrance into the zoo as fun seekers. When the informants finally studied the terrain, one of them decided to engage our director in conversation. .

1 Like

Re: Edo Zoo Attack: How Gunmen Lured Policemen With Beer Before Killing Them – Staff by chiiraq802(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Police and free tins are like 5 and 6..... grin......RIP to the dead thoooo...
Re: Edo Zoo Attack: How Gunmen Lured Policemen With Beer Before Killing Them – Staff by Financialfree: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Edo Zoo Attack: How Gunmen Lured Policemen With Beer Before Killing Them – Staff by SOLMICHAEL(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
The caption sef "lured policemen with beers"

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Edo Zoo Attack: How Gunmen Lured Policemen With Beer Before Killing Them – Staff by Maghan37: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
No rest for the wary
Re: Edo Zoo Attack: How Gunmen Lured Policemen With Beer Before Killing Them – Staff by Mechette(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
police is your friend....

(1) (Reply)

19 Year Old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Step Brother And A Priest / NIGERIA POLICE: What Do You Think Is The Offence Of This Young Hustler? / Man 'snaps Woman's Neck And Removes Her Eyes' After She Refuses To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.