Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him (47105 Views)

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by naptu2: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2022
See previous thread here: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8vfeGuaCUU
Only Fans star Courtney Clenney assaults her boyfriend Christian Obumsel
In a video newly released by the Florida State Attorney's Office, Only Fans star Courtney Clenney assualts Christian Obumseli in an elevator a few months before his death

Miami OnlyFans model captured on video beating boyfriend she later killed

Miami-Dade State Attorney called Christian Obumseli a 'victim of domestic violence'

By Rebecca Rosenberg | Fox News

OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney was captured on surveillance video assaulting Christian Obumseli in the elevator of their luxury Miami apartment building just two months before she allegedly killed him with a kitchen knife, authorities said Thursday.

Miami-Dade State Attorney Kathie Fernandez Rundle played the video at a press conference when she announced a second-degree murder charge against 26-year-old Clenney.

"The defendant was aggressively attacking Christian," Rundle said of the Feb. 21 footage that shows Clenney in a white bra and pajama pants smashing elevator buttons before turning her rage on Obumseli.

Rundle, describing the couple's two-year romance as "extremely tempestuous and combative," shared a detailed timeline leading up to the fatal attack on April 3 when Clenney allegedly plunged a kitchen knife 3 ½ inches into Obumseli's chest, puncturing his subclavian artery.

Rundle, flanked by Obumseli's brother and cousin, said that the pair's violent and toxic relationship "did not have to end in tragedy with Christian's murder as a victim of domestic violence."

Clenney, who goes by Courtney Tailor on social media, was arrested Wednesday in Hawaii and is awaiting extradition to Florida.

The murder rap against the influencer comes after the victim’s family expressed outrage she had not been charged. Clenney allegedly told police that she had acted in self-defense, and Obumseli was the aggressor – but Rundle said the evidence didn't support her claim.

Clenney said that she had thrown the knife from 10 feet away, but the medical examiner determined that tossing the weapon from that distance could not have caused the fatal stab wound, according to authorities.

Investigators said the stabbing occurred when Clenney was on the phone with her mother, Deborah Clenney, between 4:43 p.m. and 4:56 p.m.

During the same time period, neighbors began calling building staff to report a disturbance, the arrest affidavit says.

Clenney called 911 and Obumseli can be heard in the background saying that he is dying and losing feeling in his arm, Rundle said.

"Defendant Clenney is also heard saying, ‘I’m sorry, baby,'" according to an arrest affidavit.

When police arrived, they found Clenney cradling Obumseli in a puddle of coagulated blood.

At 5:25 p.m., her mother sent her a text mentioning "self-defense" and telling her "not to say anything to investigators without an attorney," according to police.

It's unclear what sparked the argument, but the day had begun peacefully with the couple playing with their dogs, authorities said.

Obumseli left the apartment for about three hours, returning at 4:33 p.m. with Subway sandwiches. At about the same time, Clenney had just wrapped up an Instagram live broadcast to her 2 million followers, bragging about her "great abs" and summer plans to build "my butt back up." It appears to be her last social media post.

The pair moved into the high-rise apartment in January, but fought so frequently that building staff had documented numerous domestic incidents and management was planning to evict them, the affidavit states.

Clenney had a pattern of attacking her beau. In January 2021, she was arrested in Las Vegas for domestic battery in their hotel after allegedly throwing a glass toward his head, according a police report obtained by Fox News Digital.

The pair had broken up in March but reconciled April 1, just two days before the fatal confrontation.

Hawaii County police assisted the U.S. Marshals Service with the arrest on the Big Island, where the influencer was in a rehabilitation facility for substance abuse and post-traumatic stress disorder, according to her attorney, Frank Prieto.

"I’m completely shocked, especially since we were cooperating with the investigation and offered to voluntarily surrender her if she were charged," Prieto told Fox News Digital.

"We look forward to clearing her name in court."

Officials said Clenney was expected to appear in Hilo district court at some point on Thursday in connection with the extradition.

Prieto has said that Clenney was forced to stab Obumseli after he grabbed her by the throat. The lawyer said Obumseli had been stalking her for weeks.

He blasted the prosecutors for releasing the elevator footage. "It's a shame that the State Attorney's Office is seeking to win this case in the court of public opinion by showing an irrelevant and likely inadmissible video of Courtney in an elevator getting physical with Obumseli," Prieto said in a statement.

"Obumseli was the abuser, the worst kind of abuser. He would manipulate and abuse Courtney in private when he thought no one was around," the statement continued.

A lawyer for the victim's family, Larry Handfield, pressured the state attorney’s office to reopen the case after police concluded she had acted in self-defense. He stood with the victim's family at Thursday's press conference.

Video of Clenney handcuffed in a black bra and soaked in blood on the balcony of her Miami apartment after she allegedly stabbed Obumseli in the chest went viral. She was spotted at a hotel bar days after the slaying getting drinks.

The slain man’s heartbroken brother, Jeff Obumseli, wrote on Instagram shortly after the alleged murder that Clenney was "being treated differently because of her privilege as a wealthy white woman."

He slammed the detective on the case for concluding within 24 hours of Obumseli’s killing that a crime had not occurred.

"We have every reason to believe his death was the result of unwarranted and unprovoked violence," he wrote a week after his brother's death.

Clenney was also not taken into custody despite an arrest warrant out of Austin, Texas, for failing to show up on a DUI case, records show.

A spokesperson for the Miami-Dade Police Department declined to comment on the case.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/miami-onlyfans-model-captured-video-beating-boyfriend-she-later-killed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by naptu2: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2022
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by naptu2: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Note:

I was attracted to this story by a debate among some of my American friends. Some of them were celebrating his death, while others said that it was wrong to celebrate his death (even though they also didn't like him, they said that you shouldn't speak ill of the dead or celebrate someone's death).

Why were some celebrating his death? Because he had a habit of insulting black women. In fact, it seemed as if he hated black women. They were sharing his old posts in which he criticised, condemned and insulted black women.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by temitope27(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by benjackugo: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by meobizy(f): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Oyibo no send you. She’ll either be found not guilty or do two years maximum in jail. They have their ways of putting their people above other races. The guy was likely a first generation American. I don’t see a normal Naija guy catching this type of babe if she was purely American.

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BlackPantherxXx: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2022
The guy and his sister used to pile abuse on Black Women...

When he died, African Americans brought up his post history and said he got what he deserved.

His inferiority complex led to his demise.

This killer GF will get off lightly as usual with Whites & lenient sentences for their people.

The late Tobechukwu worshipped White folks too much.

Moral of the story... what you love can kill you. Tobechukwu loved white pussy to the extent he insulted his own mother and all black women worldwide in Igboland, Nigeria, Africa and beyond

See what his love earned him? He forgot he came from the black p***y he despised undecided

A black woman housed him for the first 9 months of life...

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BlackPantherxXx: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Just because he was desperate for a white partner, he looked away from someone beating him... a girl practically a prostitute with Onlyfans page.

naptu2:
Note:

I was attracted to this story by a debate among some of my American friends. Some of them were celebrating his death, while others said that it was wrong to celebrate his death.

Why were some celebrating his death? Because he had a habit of insulting black women. In fact, it seemed as if he hated black women. They were sharing his old posts in which he criticised, condemned and insulted black women.
cool

Black Americans were united in saying the deceased got what he deserved.

He hated his own people and got killed by those he loved more.

In fact the Black Americans said the sister should seek help from their gods.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Enkidu70: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Na that guy wey dey fuçk only white pussy

Na wetin person sabi chop na im dey kill am

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by God1000(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2022
And she's still walking free, I blame the stupid guy for not sending her away.

Nobody is even fighting for him because he made some racist remarks about black women

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Skyfornia(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Na waoo.. ANGER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Doubleoh7: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2022
This is for those men who would rather die in an abusive relationship than take a walk, because they think they married a 'poster' babe. I pray you find justice

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Flamethehussler: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2022
what goes around comes around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2022
This is serious.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by datola: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2022
The wicket murderer should bear the consequences of her actions.

5 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by SenatePresdo(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Simping is the worst thing to happen to a man.

Let the worst thing a woman can do to you be insults.

Any day your woman that you don't use to beat decides to raise her hand on you, make her regret it. If not, she will never stop.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by kenzysmith: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Relationship is now a deadly disease now once u enter na u die there he be like cult. No going out no bringing in. Shout it out to my hook up gangs and brothel niggas we no get wahala

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by OboOlora(f): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Dude died a powerless simp, omashey o.
He probably watched the video of JayZ and Solange in the elevator and decided to act the cool dude, forgetting women take such inactions for weakness.

The signs are always there but the weak ones choose to ignore till the unexpected happen.

I wanted to say he could have come to Nigeria to look for a Nigerian girl to marry but I remembered Chidinma too

Guess his best bet would have been to marry a g@y guy, at least we haven’t heard of a g@y couple that filed for divorce or killed by one another

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Flamzey00(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2022
RIP to the dead. I am in the same situation. I need help Oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by brante(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2022
what caused him to hate his fellow black person? I

3 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by inoki247: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Team Foreign left the group chat....

Evil and Monsters no know religion or color....

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
The signs have been there all along.
Takes wisdom & courage to know when to flee from an abusive relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Machalla(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Yooo bro.
This one nah big time fvck up on your path. Chai.
How can you be in a relationship with such a hot headed person?
This isn't about white vs black pls y'all should stop that because even this same kinda stories happens in Africa Asia and the rest part of the world. This dude preferred white women just as justin of korran preferred black women. Y'all shouldn't judge him base on his preference but outrightly condemn the white girl stupid move to murder her boyfriend.

I think Christian Obumsel should had walk away from such toxic relationship. There are other good white women of his preference but he choose to stay with her and now this. He was sent six feet below in his prime..

America society is fvck up so as a man either you black or white you need to use your brain when it comes to women.
I once had one hotheaded ex. Her jealousy is A1. I already knew how it will end and I don't wanna be another Christian Obumsel whom is currently six feet below. I had to ran away from her. I made a comment yesterday I said men should always shove stupid emotions aside and use their brain.
One more thing is that y'all should stop seeing women as weakling. It is for your own good o. U better run

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Adedotguy: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
embarassed
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by adecz: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2022
undecided

You can't date white girls and be
having side chicks...

Dem go just shoot you die, because
they don't joke with heart matters,
unlike black girls, wey be say na money
concern them. grin grin

Once you dey give dem money as dem
like, dem fit forgive you for infidelity,
but white girls, no way❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Taylor my clothes, no starch please

Got M’s in the bank like “Yes indeed” so soon as I buss a nut she gon leave

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by MorataFC: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Hmmm

I seriously don't know what his vituperations against black women has to do with his death. So because he hated black women, we should celebrate his death by a white woman? Poetic justice? It's not so.

The family should sue the PD too for absolving the woman of transgression within 24hrs without any serious investigation. At times oyibo police acts like Nigeria police, making statement without any investigation.

No man or woman should die because of domestic violence, it's disgusting.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BloomingDale(f): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Black man. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) / Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) / @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.