Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand (11777 Views)

Mercedes-benz Is Once Again The World's Most Valuable Luxury Car Brand / Top 10 Most Valuable Car Brands 2018: Mercedes Overtakes Toyota And Rival,BMW / Mercedes-Benz Is Phasing Out V-6 Engines In Favor Of Inline-6s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by AutoJoshNG: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mercedes-Benz is the most valuable European premium automotive brand according to the latest rankings of the "Best Global Brands 2017" report published by well-known US brand consultancy Interbrand. Coming in at ninth place, the brand with the star is the only European company to rank among the top 10 of the world's 100 most valuable brands. Compared with last year, the value of the brand grew by ten percent to 47.83 billion dollars. Mercedes-Benz has therefore consistently improved its leading position since 2009 and is one of the world's strongest brands.

"We're delighted to have firmly established ourselves among the world's most valuable and best brands," says Dr. Jens Thiemer, Vice President Marketing Mercedes-Benz Cars. "This demonstrates that we're well placed worldwide with our future-oriented strategy CASE, a consistently innovative brand identity and our wide-ranging product portfolio. With our unique combination of tradition and modernity as well as constant innovation as part of the Mercedes-Benz brand DNA, we are ideally placed to play a successful and active role in helping shape the necessary transformations of the digital age."

Becoming even better at anticipating the needs of customers, developing new areas of business at higher speed and ensuring even shorter product launch times, these are some of the ways in which Mercedes-Benz aims to successfully shape its future. Yet mobility in the digital age means change for customers and manufacturers alike. The Stuttgart-based company is today more successful on social media than any other premium automotive brand in the world. Day after day, the brand interacts with millions of fans and followers around the world. Hence, one of the reasons cited by the authors of this year's Interbrand study, entitled "Grow. Change. Grow." for the brand's further growth in value is that Mercedes-Benz is successfully promoting and helping shape the cultural transformation both within the company and in society.

This year marks the 18th time that the annual "Best Global Brands" study has been published by Interbrand. The study is considered by leading CEOs worldwide to represent the competitive benchmark for the value of international brands. The study is designed to identify the world's 100 most valuable brands.

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-benz-wins-valuable-european-premium-automotive-brand-award/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Financialfree: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
ftc
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by OCTAVO: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmmmmm... Benz all the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by WizAkzy: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
OCTAVO:
Hmmmmmm... Benz all the way.

Why do I have the feeling that people who type the highlighted on Nairaland, drive something like the attached picture in reality?

23 Likes

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by OCTAVO: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
PaperLace:

Why do I have the feeling that people who type the highlighted on Nairaland, drive something like the attached picture in reality?
Well, you are wrong and your idea of getting likes is very lame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
OCTAVO:

Well, you are wrong and your idea of getting likes is very lame.
It's not that serious cheesy.
If all the Benz or nothing and Benz all the way, buy more Benz, we would see less Japanese cars. That'll be good for everyone in the long run _including the buyers of Nigerian used cars.

9 Likes

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by nurey(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
PaperLace:

you know say you don mad grin he remain small make you enter market grin

cant stop laughing
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Franco2017(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2017
fact
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by iambabaG: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2017
Benz is definitely in it's own class.. #PureClass

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by birdsview(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Only European? To me Benz is the premium world brand..even compared to American cars... my humble opinion tho

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by johnstar(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
PaperLace:

Hmm nor judge ppl here oo

Some men for nairaland dey drive g wagon oo
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by tushd(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2017
You are forming big boy and you don't own a Mercedes

Is that one a big boy?
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by DaBill001(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2017
PaperLace:

Warriz diz? Pls go back to Slp so ur brain can get fully charged.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Badgers14: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Who dey follow them the drag the award before, Suzuki grin grin
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by seangy4konji: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Na correct moto

Na must buy for person weh god bless.
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Nbote(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Benz is in world of its own. A shoulder above d rest.. Every Benz car oozes class wen compared to other brands

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by seangy4konji: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Na correct moto

Abi innocent or innoson deh follow dem drag before.
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2017
nurey:

you know say you don mad grin he remain small make you enter market grin

cant stop laughing

Haha, it's on NL I see all the Benz or nothing _I don't see that much Benz in reality(with the exception of Vboot though). Abi na me need to change location grin?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by nurey(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2017
PaperLace:

Haha, it's on NL I see all the Benz or nothing _I don't see that much Benz in reality(with the exception of Vboot though). Abi na me need to change location grin?

Yes them plenty for okokomaiko grin
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by samintegrity(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2017
Why won't it be rated this high..

Anyways if you own a car you need to read this 7 Proven tips to Save Your fuel
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Kobicove(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
tushd:
You are forming big boy and you don't own a Mercedes

Is that one a big boy?

grin
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by iheanyi40(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2017
johnstar:

Hmm nor judge ppl here oo

Some men for nairaland dey drive g wagon oo
bro iswear, my neighbor 4 estate here wey b big man, e get Range rover evogue, One Gt sports car, Escalade truck and Toyota spider na nairalander

D tin shock me oh shocked shocked but baba no temme e moniker

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by iheanyi40(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
PaperLace:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Mutuwa(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2017
iambabaG:
Benz is definitely in it's own class.. #PureClass

Ditto
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by Noblebrown7(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Benz....
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by gentlechyke(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Unrivaled benz for men.
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2017
birdsview:
Only European? To my Benz is the premium world brand..even compared to American cars... my humble opinion tho
The ranking cuts across automobile to include all companies and firms.
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by refreshrate: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Finally you people have accepted!
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by refreshrate: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2017
birdsview:
Only European? To my Benz is the premium world brand..even compared to American cars... my humble opinion tho

Bros there's nothing to be humble about.

Matter of fact loud it so the people at the back can hear you well

Pepper dem gang something
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by EvilMetahuman: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Some people wey dey drive old benz 230 vboot go come here come shout benz all the way too. cheesy
Re: Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand by DaInferno(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2017
PaperLace:

because life's too hard for the pessimistic to see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Car Fuel Saver Really Economical? / Car Brake Pads: How Often Should They Be Replaced? / If It Works, It Ain't Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.