Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World (14135 Views)

FG Inaugurates Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Enugu / Man Sets Porsche On Fire While Driver Fills It Up At Petrol Station In China / Do-you-know-the-difference-between-supercharger And Turbocharger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Tesla is on 'fire'

Electric Vehicles are taking the world by storm

Very soon Nigeria would be forced to drink her oil

1 Like

Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by onlyonechid84(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2017
China Ain't smiling at all

1 Like

Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by mblarry1(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2017
China next world power!
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by potent5(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2017
So, like joke like joke, Nigeria no go truly produce fossil fuel powered cars until they get phased out and replaced with electric ones?
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by Kingsley1000(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2017
iambabaG:

That's not news oo.. but as always, we are far from civilization!
very useless and obsolete nation,we don't even have the capacity to generate power that will be sufficient for us talk more of adopting electric cars

2 Likes

Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by Kingsley1000(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2017
Kobicove:
Tesla is non 'fire'
Electric Vehicles are taking the world by storm
Very soon Nigeria would be forced to drink her oil
I pity niger deltans
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by nnokwa042(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2017
mayor2013:

After America you said? China leads
China don't lead America Europe re still ahead of China 80% of brand names is either america or Europe oya start to count it,this Tesla car too is american made

1 Like

Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by Denchturbo: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2017
shame that south Africa is the only place you can get a Tesla on the continent. I weep for the unborn of this nation
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by secondincommand: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2017
nurey:
I have a dream that one day, Nigeria environment would push the limit of human intelligence
in ur dreams brov(irony)
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by sonature1: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
China always 10 steps ahead

Which 10 steps? Tesla is an American company based in California.
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by princetom1(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Cassie74:

Sorry I am derailing.....can I call u about Uhans max 2 if u don't mind......it's not in aliexpress yet....thinking of getting it but worried about the processor since am not tech savvy

Send ur number to my mail daretomson@gmail.com
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
sonature1:

Which 10 steps? Tesla is an American company based in California.

Fallacy of hasty generalization.

Where in my post did i say Tesla is a China company?

read post to understand not to reply
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by jeff1607(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
trust Nigerians, it would be used 4 charging other gadgets, worse still if it's close to a university. hot plate things
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by Abudu2000(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2017
That means I can finally smoke my ciggs while recharging grin

Come year 2099 in Nigeria
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by Josh44s(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
nurey:
I have a dream that one day, Nigeria environment would push the limit of human intelligence

I hope you are able to wake up from that dream. Because it's obvious you are having a nightmare cheesy
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by sunsewa16: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is why we need restructuring,it will create competitive atmosphere thereby ushering technology advancements and other mede mede,but our slave masters wants the status quo to remains cos it favours them.
Re: China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World by aderiyike2651: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Wey the picture from China?

39 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaguar Unveil It's 1st Ever Electric Car,The 395bhp I-Pace With A 298-Mile Range / Auction Export / 6 Advantages Of Over Speeding (counter Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.