Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Nawa Oooo .... Psquare Were Actually Fighting.... Watch The Video Below - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nawa Oooo .... Psquare Were Actually Fighting.... Watch The Video Below (316 Views)

Who Else Thought These Nollywood Couples Were Actually Together? / Olamide: "I Made My Lagos Nawa Album In 48 Hours" / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nawa Oooo .... Psquare Were Actually Fighting.... Watch The Video Below by khizdonsir: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
http://universitygossips..co.ke/2017/09/heres-how-paul-okoye-responded-to-viral.html

Here is the link. I watched it , I was mad... I also saw the reply Paul okoye gave with respect to the leaking of the video..... this is to bad ooo.... what do you guys have to say?

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Rewards Winners With 1 Million In Celebration Of C.R.E.A.M Anniversary​ / BREAKING NEWS: Oyinlola Has Forgiven Us, Says PDP Chairman / Lose As Much As 20 Kg In A Month, Burn Your Tummy Fats With Ease With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.