Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention (1247 Views)

Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / Lady's Dressing On Weekends Vs Workdays In Office (Photos) / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention by AfricaNigerian: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ain't you tired of passing a street and hear someone say "that girl/boy has no fashion sense" though i used to be a victim of this but presently those days are gone cos i now rock the fashion industry.
Getting people attention and look with your fashion sense requires the below things;
- Dress Crazily
oh! this sounds new to you right? it very easy to do most especially with jean clothes. just take your newly bought jean be it trousers or jacket to a fashion designer to help you create holes that will be patched with a visible coloured piece of cloth. this goes better for my ladies most especially when you use brown crazy patches.
Source: http://zedchat.wapgem.com
i need at least 3comments to continue the posts....
Re: Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention by AfricaNigerian: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
- wear at least 2 colours
you should make sure that your full dress is made up of at least two colour.
Wearing a colour will make you look like someone from the other planet.
For instance when you wear just black colour it makes you look like a "Devil" and wearing only white makes you look like a "ghost"
Re: Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention by Obaf16(f): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Continue, i cant wait.
Re: Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
And in the name of fashion people will dress like their brain is doing menstruation.

A guy passed by me and my friends one day, they saw his jeans, torn everywhere. They asked if the jean is still crazy jeans...I told them that the guy has upgraded, this one is madness jeans
Re: Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention by AfricaNigerian: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
- wear something light
in this sense i'm not talking about colour but the look of your wears.
Most people especially africans just dress as if they are about to embark on a trip to space, abeg! Take it easy and try to find something light.
For my Guys who wear Moschino please take note.
Re: Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention by AfricaNigerian: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
donproject:
And in the name of fashion people will dress like their brain is doing menstruation.

A guy passed by me and my friends one day, they saw his jeans, torn everywhere. They asked if the jean is still crazy jeans...I told them that the guy has upgraded, this one is madness jeans
yeah! That's where people get it wrong, crazy jean is not meant to display your skin but people are just designing it the other way round.
Re: Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention by AfricaNigerian: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
- wear a Deodorant
lol! this guy is already wondering what Deodorant has got to do with fashion.
Bro n Babe just chill and take note, the perfume i used last year children's Day made me get the girl i'm currently Dating. we were discussing about some recently where she opened up that my sweet words didn't make her say "YES" but my Perfume. the thing shock me as it take shock you.
Re: Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention by AfricaNigerian: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
- stay away from dull colours
this is common among the ladies, it seems clothes with dull colour are cheaper that's why ladies love them. Please my ladies you have to upgrade to better and attractive colours if you want lalasticlala , seun and mynd44 to notice you.
Re: Best modes of dressing on earth to get people's attention by AfricaNigerian: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
My ladies and brothers am i permitted to proceed?

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Master Class / Ankara Xclusive Interior Decor 2018 Collections / Best Cornrow Hairstyles Every Beautiful Girl Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.