Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Big Brother Naija’s Gifty Reportedly Pregnant For Ex-boyfriend Mr 2kay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija’s Gifty Reportedly Pregnant For Ex-boyfriend Mr 2kay (530 Views)

Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija’s Gifty Reportedly Pregnant For Ex-boyfriend Mr 2kay by mrlizo: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Reports making round is that Big Brother Naija’s Gifty is pregnant with her first child with her supposed ex, Mr 2Kay.

Gifty’s mother according to one of our sources, currently has her daughter living with her in the Badagry area of Lagos.

Attempts to confirm the news from Gifty proved abortive until she was recently spotted out with Rosaline Meurer, baring her growing bump.

Sources: www.newsinnigeria.org

(1) (Reply)

LOL, Mama Wizkid! Singer, Waje Slams A Davido Fan Over Wizkid / “soldier” Initially Was My Song But Falz Released It – Simi Makes Revelation / Late Dj Olu’s Father Is Contending To Become Next Ogun State Governor [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.