Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Lady Kevin Hart Cheated With Montia Sabbag Reveals What Truly Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lady Kevin Hart Cheated With Montia Sabbag Reveals What Truly Happened (637 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Kevin Hart Cheated With Montia Sabbag Reveals What Truly Happened by ArinzeAlec(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
The Lady in between Kevin Hart's cheating scandal Montia Sabbag, has already stated that she isn't the one extorting Hart and is merely a victim in the midst of the scandal.

Kevin Hart's sex scandal has been messy and confusing, to say the least. In a new interview with DailyMail, She reaveled what actually went on during the weekend that both her and Kevin Hart hooked up.

Read what she said below;

"I met Kevin on the plane, I was with a friend and we had no idea he was gonna be there. He was with his friends. I thought he was cute, he's an attractive man, but I wasn't star struck or anything like that, it was super casual, he was a gentleman, a nice guy."

"I did not know he was married but I found out later, I was a little bit upset, confused about it because the way he was acting it didn't seem like he was married."

"Everybody believed that the video was the night of the nightclub and that we were only intimate once, but it was a completely different day, the second time (we had sex)"

"If you really look at the tape it was during the day, it wasn't a night thing, Kevin was sober, there was obviously a connection, I'm not just someone he was with at night when he was intoxicated or something, it was more than that."

Re: The Lady Kevin Hart Cheated With Montia Sabbag Reveals What Truly Happened by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Is this hoe 15
Minutes of fame not yet over?
Re: The Lady Kevin Hart Cheated With Montia Sabbag Reveals What Truly Happened by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
She even has the gut to say they had a connection wow cheesy hoeloshi
Re: The Lady Kevin Hart Cheated With Montia Sabbag Reveals What Truly Happened by parrotchick(f): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
idiot just added petrol to d fire. ivpiity the wife sha, pretty girl went and settled for half dwarf and still got served shi.t.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death / Nigerian Philanthropist, Kokun Finally Reacts To Leaked Chat With Tonto Dikeh / “#lagosnawa Made Under 48 Hours”… Why Olamide’s New Album Might Disappoint You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.