Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death (638 Views)

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by MrGist: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
The death of Tagbo Umeike and the unclear circumstances surrounding it has been a hot topic in the Nigerian Entertainmnet Industry since Monday night and the fact that Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma came on social media to finger Davido in his death made it more messy.

Davido and his camp has denied any involvemnent and now LIB has exclusively gathered that the new Commisioner of Police in Lagos State, Imohimi Edgar invited Caroline and Davido to his office last night.

LIB exclusively gathered that during the closed door meeting, Davido was able to provide CCTV footage from Shisha Room (The lounge in Lekki where they both partied earlier in the night) to prove that he left the club a long time before Tagbo and the deceased wasn't in his car as claimed by Caroline.

LIB reached out to Caroline for further comment on Tagbo's demise this morning and she declined to speak on it saying its now a famiy issue and she won't be making any more comments with Tagbo's family signing off on it.

In her words, 'I don't have anything to share with you because I'm not the only one in this picture, there are family members involved, so I can't just start sharing things with you without the approval of the family members, if there's an approval, I'll let you know' she said.

She also didn't reveal any burial plans for late Tagbo.

Gists Via: http://www.gistmore.com/lagos-police-commissioner-invites-davido-caroline-danjuma-tagbos-death

Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's necessary to clear the air
Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by richeeyo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Why the video proof if you were just Invited This this was carefully planned
Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by hatchy(f): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Davido please give the f**ing girl some 30 billion make she close mouth na.

Ehen, less I forget please don't forget another 30 billion for Oga police o, else they will tag you a terrorist.

That is what the present regime do.
Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by abelprice(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na to sing tribute song remain... this tagbo guy is becoming famous lyk dagrin.. .. undecided...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by mexxmoney: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Because na rich people involve, commissioner of police dey invite them for discussion. If na poor man dey involve, you follow or u no follow, dem for don raid everybody, nack them better kondo, throw dem inside cell pending when their people go come bail them with better money. The one's wey no fit bring better money come, dem go parade them say na dem dey responsible for the young man death. This no be hate speech o, na true I dey talk, make person no blow whistle on top my head o

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by Kobicove(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Just imagine...this old guy still playing groupie to a guy who is about 10 years his junior angry
Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by Celcius: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmmm...
Just serenading on lyrics of Nas hit song - I Can.
Watch the company you keep and the crowd you bring
'Cause they came to do drugs and you came to sing
So if you gonna be the best, I'ma tell you how
Put your hands in the air, and take the vow.

It will be between them and God who know what they did.
Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by Megatrix: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
So frog voice go escape this matter last last?
Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by JambWaecNeco: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
maybe
Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by BlackDBagba: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Lagos Police Commissioner Invites Davido And Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo's Death by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
let's see how it goes

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Drops A Smiling Photo After Davido And His Guys Have Been Arres / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With Twins Children / Best And Latest Updates On All The Bollywood And Hollywood Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.