Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? (5658 Views)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? by Nltaliban(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please nairalanders I am currently broke and my data just got exhausted.. So I remembered the small notice on the pack of my phone I bought last month.

I have been trying the code but I was told some shii I don't understand..

Any help?
Re: Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? by Nltaliban(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please someone should help nah
Re: Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? by agent9(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wat type of phone? Wats d code? Does it have any conditions?
Re: Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? by sorextee(m): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Inbox the serial number of d fone, make I see if I fit help u tomorrow. ND make sure d sim is in d fone. Esp sim 1 slot, if d fone is dual sim.
Re: Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? by Manakanz: 2:24am On Feb 25, 2018
Bro.....abeg me sef get one for here i don try am many times buh na the same message in dey show me.
Re: Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? by Newsprex(m): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2018
You need to keep trying or sending it, till it activate... Or you can try out one offer from these list below and enjoy!

Via https://prexblog.com/cheap-free-internet-data-offer-android-pc-iphone-2018/
Re: Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? by Olamyyde(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nltaliban:
Please nairalanders I am currently broke and my data just got exhausted.. So I remembered the small notice on the pack of my phone I bought last month.

I have been trying the code but I was told some shii I don't understand..

Any help?
Do not inbox the code to anyone. Dial *8186*pin#. If it doesn't work call customer care.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Nokia E63 Be Used As A Webcam? / Gionee F103 Invalid Imei Fixed NVRAM / Night Curfew Street Capture With my Infinix Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.