Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Specifications You Should Expect On Smartphones In 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specifications You Should Expect On Smartphones In 2018 (1760 Views)

Nigeria Climbs To Third Position In Mobile Malware Attacks In 2018 / Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / Top Best Websites To Download Android Games In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Specifications You Should Expect On Smartphones In 2018 by edewojames(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Smartphones are big deals over the world. There are a lot of smartphone specifications you are aware of especially, if you're a lover of smartphone and you follow tech bloggers on their review of latest mobile phones. Sensors, display, dimensions, camera among others are regular features on smartphones and also its big brother, Tablets gadgets. But, the new technology innovations entering the smartphone ecosystem this year will see drastic changes in these specifications next year. In fact, any smartphone manufacturing companies that fail to notice it may end up in the mold.

Just Yesterday, I told my novice technology friend that smartphones are taking over Personal Computers, PC, but he claimed its not possible. However, with this new specifications entering smart gadgets this year, anything is possible.

1. Neural Engine
2. Dual Camera
3. Face ID
4. Animoji

Source: Technology watch Nigeria Link: http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/09/specifications-you-should-expect-on-smartphones-in-2018.html
Re: Specifications You Should Expect On Smartphones In 2018 by basmur(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
you vr got to explain the meaning of these features!
Re: Specifications You Should Expect On Smartphones In 2018 by edewojames(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
basmur:
you vr got to explain the meaning of these features!

Read it in the link below. I explain it there. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Which App Can I Use To Stream Online Marches? / LEAGOO Power 5 With 7000mah Battery, 6GB RAM Coming This April / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.