Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) (1152 Views)

Phat Wall Muzik Studios-we Make U Sound Better / Phat Wall Studios / Lovely Tunes @ Phat Wall Studios. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by phatwall: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2010
PHAT WALL MUZIK STUDIOS IS BASICALLY A PRODUCTION,RECORDING,MIXING AND MASTERING STUDIO,WE ALSO DO WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT,RADIO JINGLES AND MUSIC CONSULTANCY+PRODUCTION TRAINING FOR THOSE WHO ASPIRE TO BECOME BEAT MAKERS.

WE PRODUCE EVERYTHING FROM HIP HOP TO RnB,RAGGAE,FUJI,DANCEHALL,SOUL,JAZZ AND STRAIGHT UP NAIJA CLUB BANGERS AND OUR PRICES ARE ONE OF THE MOST AFFORDABLE AROUND.

WITH 15K(FIFTEEN THOUSAND NAIRA) WE WILL MAKE YOUR INSTRUMENTAL,RECORD,MIX AND MASTER YOUR TRACKS TO THE BEST POSSIBLE STANDARD YOU WILL EVER GET ANYWHERE ELSE.WE HAVE VERY STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND UP TO DATE SOFTWARES WHICH BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN YOUR SOUND.ONE VISIT WILL CONVINCE YOU.

WE HAVE WORKED WITH ACTS SUCH AS TERRY THA RAPMAN,KNIGHTHOUSE,2SHOTZ,JAY-WON,DUNCAN DANIELS,FRANK D'NERO AND A HOST OF UNDERGROUND ACTS SUCH AS MACK-GEE,LYRIKAL,VETERAN,DOUBLE K,REV-O,M.I.P AND LOTS MORE.WE HAVE ALSO DONE SOUNDTRACKS FOR A FEW HOME VIDEOS AND TV SERIES E.G 'GIRLS NEXT DOOR'.

HERE ARE A FEW LINKS TO OUR PREVIOUS WORK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF0RQUWU2nA
http://rapidshare.com/files/243737426/oyibo_man.mp3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9091514722509991985

OUR PRODUCTION TEAM INCLUDES-
DOUBLE SIX,YOUNG DEF,TONY & KLU
ALL EXPERIENCED VETERANS IN THE GAME.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP 'PHAT WALL MUZIK' or ADD ME UP 'Amechi Okoli' SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP TRACK OF ALL OUR EVENTS,RELEASES AND PROMOS.

CONTACT US ON 08033422206/08026418404
OR VISIT THE STUDIO @ NO 12 ADE-IDOWU STREET,AVIATION ESTATE,MAFOLUKU.OFF INTL.AIRPORT RD.LAGOS

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO.

PHAT WALL MUZIK.
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by classick: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
yeas boss!!!
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by ElRazur: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
classick:

yeas boss!!!

Am I right in thinking you produced one track or so for Da Grin?
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by ElRazur: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2010
Phatwall.

One simple question please. Do you encourage the use of Autotune when working with an Artist? Or what are your views on the use of Autotune. I know I said one question, but I am trying to ask a neutral question. smiley
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by phatwall: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
@ELrazur

well autotune is optional,if it goes with a certain type of voice texture then its alright 2 use.the thing is,autotune is just an effect like reverb,delay etc its just dat the autotune effect has been overused by artists so its only natural for people 2 criticise or hate it, i personally would rather like to hear an artist with a more natural voice effect, but like i said,its just an effect so if an artist am working with would like it on his voice then i'll use it,as long as it sounds nice.

as for the da grin question,well we worked with him b4,a chick featured him on a track they recorded in my studio but it wasnt his track,he was just featured on it.but i'ma get him some beats 4 his next album.it's already in the works.

peace,
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by ElRazur: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2010
Yeah I know what auto tune is. I just wanted to know how a commercial producer feels about it - a point you made in the end. I guess we are all on the same page -well me, you, krayola and a few other people about auto tune.

As per the Da Grin question, it was directed at the other guy, but glad to hear you worked with him before and will do in the future. I like Da Grin and his style. Just make sure his next banger keeps him there for all to see.

Oh by the way, here is an idea you may want to use [if you haven't already], whenever any artist comes to record at your studio, it may be worth having them to sign a CD and date and then take a photo with it. It may cost more in the future. Or you can just frame it. It will give your studio good commercial rep. Also you can get them to sign on a section of the wall etc. It become like a memorabilia or something collectible.

A dude down the road from me -Roachie [his song was featured in the end of one James Bond movie] did that in his studio a lot, and it looks very cool.
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by wengewenge: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2010
#el razur
he already does that , thats phat wall u tryna lecture. dude ur funny.
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by ElRazur: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
wengewenge:

#el razur
he already does that , thats phat wall u tryna lecture. dude your funny.

Do you ever read people's post. I made a suggestion and THEN said if he's done it already then no problem.

Phatwall or no phatwall, no one is too big for a tip. Get it? A tip. Not a lecture. Jeez.
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by phatwall: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
@elrazur
point taken,thanks.though we document all our recordings,but thanks a bunch, any kind of advice is welcome.

peace.
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by phatwall: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2010
WE TAKE QUALITY VERY SERIOUSLY,PURE PERFECTION @ PHAT WALL MUZIK.

HOLA @ US.

PEACE!!!
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by phatwall: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2010
shout out 2 every one who's come tru and held it down wif' us.una 2 much!!!!
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by classick: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
hey double six,u dey go mode 9 album listening party 4 la ca chette? ur man terry tha rapman's coming tru.
me i go dey there live, if i no see u there i go buzz u 4 studio on monday.

l8r boss
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by phatwall: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2010
@classick,see u on monday.

nope,not going 2 mode's stuff,i got a session.

peace
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by preshizeee(m): 12:57am On Mar 15, 2010
@phat wall muzik studios ,am a dj and i,av been hearing about phat wall music studios and i need some tyte jingles and effects for myself ,that will make people go gaga,how much will it cost me
Re: Phat Wall Muzik Studios(the New Dimension 2 Muzik Production) by phatwall: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2010
@preshizee
gimme a call,08033422206 so we can talk better.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Beat By The Delord Beat: Endeetone / Certified C4 & Mista Dry Gin-mak Town Meets Las Gidi Mixtape / A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.