Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (5657 Views)

I Want To Invest My 400k / Genuine Site Where You Can Make Money This COVID-19 Period Of Lockdown. / Pls Good Advise I Need,i Need Genuine Site To Invest My 20-25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 by Futureinvestors(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, there's money out there for all what's lacking is the faith to get because many have negatively programmed themselves not to believe money can be made easily.

Not many have the slightest ideas of what's out there.
For Many fear has limited them from moving forward.
Every successful businessman once took a risk that changed his entrepreneurial story. My story too.

No gimmicks, contact me if you have 50 - 100K and above hurry to contact me now!
You will have access to monitor your investment and watch your money grow. Full transparency.
But I must be paid for my services from the profit I help you make monthly which can exceed 50% of your investment capital.
If I'm to be paid from profit made it means I must work hard to succeed just that simple.
After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

When you talk too much Nigerians call you scammer yet many are wallowing in deep ignorance.
No doubter should contact me.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Business calls only.
+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 by incomeboostng: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2021
kashmoni11:
HELLO FRIENDS, I HAVE #20K I DONT WANT WASTE LIKE THAT AND THAT MAKES ME TO COME HERE
AND ASK ADVISE AND AS WELL GENUINE SITE TO INVEST THAT WILL BE GENERATING DAILY INTEREST.
PLS YOURS RESPOND MATTERS ALOT TO ME....

I would always recommend Trade4Me.

It's accessible at https://t4me.incomeboostng.com/
Re: Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 by Victor8st: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Don't doubt it for a moment. I have been investing with them for several years now, and in all that time I have only gotten good deals. Share your experience too.
Re: Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 by ernestchykern(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

As I speak, there are customs with well over N1bllion worth of investment and even a N100,000, it all depends on the clients financial capability.

As a result, she had issues with SEC having gone as far as collecting funds from the public without full license from SEC, and is currently undergoing the process of be legalized as a conglomerate that can acess capital from the public to any length.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. / Bitclub Advantage /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.