Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary (8786 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / How Much Is Your Salary? How Many Months Salary Would Make Up Ur House Rent? / ICAN Delists 14,337 Members For Owing Association Dues For More Than 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Olalekanharoon(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
and d Idiot wan contest for president...he can't even manage small state alone... hian
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by cy4cent(f): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
FAYOSE2019:

And I wrote earlier that this has been addressed

Hey! Hold it. What's your definition of it has been addressed?
Holding meetings and making promises?
Will that feed their families? Will that pay rent and children's school fees?
Addressed indeed!

We do not want Nigeria to become an IDP camp that your Fayose will ask Nigerians to queue up for cups of rice and yams, like he has done to Ekiti state.

He should take his thuggery to his house after his tenure.

He beats up judges, silence opposition, say uncouth things, stopped paying corpers, Ekiti gate, mismanagement of funds, no single commissioned durable project under him, Owing salaries.The list is endless.
In all of these, what qualifies Fayose to be a president?
Enough of the comedy already, Nigerians are not clowns!
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by watchwoman(f): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onnasucs1:
watchwoman??
Are you a prophetess? Personal question, Don't be angry ooo

Lol, why would I be angry? I haven't got the higher calling yet to operate in the office of a prophet, but I have the gift of prophecy and operate in it sometimes.
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Onnasucs1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
watchwoman:

Lol, why would I be angry? I haven't got the higher calling yet to operate in the office of a prophet, but I have the gift of prophecy and operate in it sometimes.
Wow, I covet both the office and the gift ooo...people like Prophet Babs, Prophet Jesufunmi e.t.c(I dunno if you know them) made me love the prophetic verywell. I pray God hears my plea soon cry cry
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by watchwoman(f): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onnasucs1:
Wow, I covet both the office and the gift ooo...people like Prophet Babs, Prophet Jesufunmi e.t.c(I dunno if you know them) made me love the prophetic verywell. I pray God hears my plea soon cry cry
I know of Prophet babs Adewumi but I have not heard of the other
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Onnasucs1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
watchwoman:

I know of Prophet babs Adewumi but I have not heard of the other
Wow! I guessed well... Immediately I saw "watchwoman" I knew you must be among Bab's crew smiley. The other is not too popular though, I got to know him this year.

Anyway, it was nice talking to the watchwoman over nairaland. I pray to meet the watcher of nairaland soon , that's if there is oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by Lazernonii: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
shame on you, ARD! All this while... 6/7 months that you've not been paid, you didn't bother or threaten to strike. Your "21 day ultimatum" wasn't even published. All of a sudden, Governor Fayose declares his intention and you remember "21 day ultimatum". So what? It would be over in few days... again, I ask? So what? Some few "hush papers" and you'll forget the so called ultimatum. ARD president acting like he cares about the Doctors, as if we don't know YOU PEOPLE CANNOT GO ON STRIKE! Fayose is too powerful for you to pull him down.... tell the APC or whoever is paying you the hush money this time.... YOU CANNOT and WILL not go on any strike. So, quit with the threats!
Re: Eksuth Doctors Give Fayose 21 Day Ultimatum For Owing 6 Months Salary by cris07(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
86bee:
Why on earth would some gov owe 6 mths n be confident to come n declare dere stupid presidential ambition. obviously u want to shut down d whole country if given a chance but by d Grace of God u r going from been a gov to prison.
Bee easy o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not All Roles Are Advertised: The Importance Of Speculative Applications / 15 Tips For Your First Day At Work / Aptitude Test For Nigeria Navy Dssc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.