Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

TSTV - Is Dstv Already Feeling The TSTV Fever? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV - Is Dstv Already Feeling The TSTV Fever? (1430 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TSTV - Is Dstv Already Feeling The TSTV Fever? by Prestdude: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Guys, I really don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this......

My DSTV subscription expired on the 24th of this month, was surprised they didn't cut me off like they normally do, on Monday I didn't bother to check the TV cause I know my subscription was up, but to my surprise on Tuesday night I just said lemi watch those free to air Chinese stations.... And I saw UEFA Champions league match Dortmund Vs Madrid even yesterday I watched the Chelsea match too, was even alternating between Chelsea and Man United match grin grin grin grin.... All my channels are intact, in fact, am presently confused if I still remember the date my subscription expires, 24th is my salary day, so I subscribe once alart shows..... I've been thinking maybe it's the TSTV fever, but then I am assuming maybe it's because of the coming independent day celebration...... Abeg, is anyone having the same experience??

Actually, the plan was to buy TSTV cable, that's why I didn't subscribe my DSTV on the 24th..... These guys wants me to change my mind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV - Is Dstv Already Feeling The TSTV Fever? by majamajic(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahaha hahaha

I can't spend my money on dstv

I prefer Startimes and go to bar to watch football matches, which should have been the only reason I would have gone for dstv. Cos I hate watching football matches alone or with gf .

I prefer using the dstv monthly sub money to drink beer and pepper soup during matches.

3 Likes

Re: TSTV - Is Dstv Already Feeling The TSTV Fever? by lastbaff(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Lolz....Op just enjoy the fever and pray it lasts long.

Guys, learn more about TStv here:
TStv Nigeria: Subscription, Decoder Price, Channels, and where to Buy

(1) (Reply)

"4 Months, 3 Weeks And 2 Days" Wins Palme D'or At Cannes / Star Millionaire Game Show Is A Fraud / Spatarcus (the Vengeance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.