Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerian People Take Care Of My Life - Carlo Ancelotti - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian People Take Care Of My Life - Carlo Ancelotti (541 Views)

"The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti / Former Chelsea And Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti Named Napoli Manager / Carlo Ancelotti Has Been Fired As Coach Of Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian People Take Care Of My Life - Carlo Ancelotti by vanhayor(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bayern Munich boss Carlo Ancelotti has shown gratitude to the Nigeria fans ahead of his side Champions League away clash to Paris Saint Germain.

The Italian tactician while responding to question from a Nigerian journalist about being sacked should Bayern Munich lose to the high spending Paris side said: “Strong question, where are you from you”

“I am happy that Nigerian people take care of my life.”

The Bayern boss went further to explain that his mission was to try and win the game and also top Group B “It is important game tomorrow, its true that we did not start at the top, but it’s only the beginning of the season so it is an important game tomorrow," he said.

Ancelotti then added: “Prestigious game of course, we want to show our best, we want to try to win, we want to try to be at the first place of the group, this is the goal

(1) (Reply)

Sanchez ‘snubs £400,000-per-week Chinese Deal / Liverpool Ends Manchester City's Unbeaten Run After A 4-3 Win At Anfield / See Players Guardiola Will Field Against Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.