Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Will You Hire This Guy? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Hire This Guy? (36645 Views)

Will You Hire Him? / How Do You Hire A Police Officer For Security In Lagos? / Is It Good To Monitor My Social Media Life Before You Hire Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
View my profile for the original picture, the op is copy copy cry

We can press for charges.....what do u think?
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Kokaine(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2017
i will hire him, set him up and him to jail. because inside or outside my company, he is a risk

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by lozanni(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2017
JABB:
From the picture below, will you hire this guy?

They might hire him because, it's an IT firm and he will teach them more things about cyber security.
The British guy who hacked the Johnson Matt hey Bank (JMB) system many years ago and was able to draw billions of dollars for illegal investment, is now a very much sought after cyber security expert. This is coming after he had spent many years in jail.

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Pabodan: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2017
That is the interview scene in my favourite India movie - 3 Idiots ....
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by one4GOD(f): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
JABB:
very well, yes!! but will set up a unit whose only job would be to closely watch him 2/4/7 grin grin
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Alexrayz(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
LastMumu:

I know what I'm about to say now is completely off point but sometimes when I'm home alone and bored I like to go into the kitchen, hide myself inside the kitchen cabinet and pretend I'm an onion.. sad

It not normal to act like dat at this age pls u need help either through native source or from pastor
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
couragemurphy:

We can press for charges.....what do u think?

Yes...cos mine is the original version
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by slimmdree(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nigga you crazy
LastMumu:

I know what I'm about to say now is completely off point but sometimes when I'm home alone and bored I like to go into the kitchen, hide myself inside the kitchen cabinet and pretend I'm an onion.. sad

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Franco2017(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2017
It depends on the company...
European companies will hire the guy becos they're sensible and knows his abilities.

Nigerian companies will arrest the guy because they're senseless and love violence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Better hire him before he adds himself to una payroll
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by tooth4tooth: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2017
elitejosef:
Why not, but wait o, what's the probability that he will not hack the companies account and pay himself whenever the company has money issues
What is the probability that he cannot still hack the company's account when not employed? It is better to employ him.

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2017
one4GOD:
very well, yes!! but will set up a unit whose only job would be to closely watch him 2/4/7 grin grin

Comman take money and goan buy zobo..for this sensible talk of yours wink
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by lonelydora: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2017
elitejosef:
Why not, but wait o, what's the probability that he will not hack the companies account and pay himself whenever the company has money issues

This is where the issue is? But, i must hire him and tactically please him.
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by ololadeking(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2017
LastMumu:

LastMumu
rotfl,yu are d real shit

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by alenwup(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2017
JABB:
The most sincere applicant in history... I'm not sure if I will hire him, though
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by WinkWrld: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2017
He is a thief who surrendered. Hire him and shoot urself in the foot. Is it just because we didnt choose to learn how to cheat. He wont even be 1st in class if we did. He wont leave that seat.. strait to jail.
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by AreaFada2: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Kokaine:
i will hire him, set him up and him to jail. because inside or outside my company, he is a risk

God bless you.

Unless job advert includes applicants should demonstrate proof of practical proficiency in Cybersecuruty. grin
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by borjor(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2017
LastMumu:

Lol...I sure say na last stage to engrave your mumu with platnum plaque grin

LastMumu
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by murphyola: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2017
JABB:
Rajulization attended interview in 3 idiots film
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Luckygurl(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
LastMumu:

LastMumu

Sometimes when I'm home alone and hungry, I pretend like I'm a rat and start ransacking through through raw food items

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by madridguy(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2017
The picture is from the bollywood film " 3 idiots " by Amir Khan. Very interesting movie. Did guy attended the interview on wheel chair.
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by babatawa(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2017
LastMumu:

LastMumu

won ti get bobo yi sha

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by armadeo(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2017
I will hire him.

Many people don't see the upside to this. The best person working for you in one who knows the weakness.

People shouting he will steal your money make me lol. He won't even have shown up if he wanted to steal and if your systems are so weak so as to be jacked you need him at least for security.
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Kobicove(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2017
LOL
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by afolabiwunmi: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Raju................,I will hire him.
If you really watch the 3 idiot,they told this guy that they have bn doing interview for ppl over 20yrs plus but they'v never sn somebody as bold as he his.
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by MrDoGood(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Slayer2:
So he can hack my bank account abi.

No thank you

grin

I will send him to kirikiri maximum prison.

Nigerian blood.
See ya life
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2017
He's got it.
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by DONORJIR(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2017
JABB:
thats raju from the indian movie called the 3 idiots, nice movie
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by Mbediogu(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2017
JABB:

There are many hackers in town, why are you special?
His reason is very much like - 'I infected her with HIV so I can marry her'.
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by jaidor: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by jaidor: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2017
LastMumu:

LastMumu

dafuq mehhnn cry

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire This Guy? by dingbang(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2017
I won't hire...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A 2.2 Graduate Get A Lecturing Job? / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.