Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Love Prose (to The Lady In Love) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Prose (to The Lady In Love) (670 Views)

The Lady In Red / Green, White And A Stain Of Red #endpolicebrutality [prose Poetry] / Love Prose (unnoticed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Prose (to The Lady In Love) by mareeam802(f): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
He calls her late in the night as usual. The familiar voice, making her shriek in excitement.

"I have a confession to make". He says, creating a pause on their conversation.

She chewed on her lips, wondering what the confession could be.

He was her love, her one and only. The one she dreams of spending the rest of her life with.

"What could it be?"

"It's just that... you look more beautiful whenever I see you. Your face gets brighter every single moment and it captivates me to stare at". He says.

She smiles, making blood to run uncontrollably down her cheek. "You're making me blush".

"I'm serious my love. There's something I want to tell you tonight. Should I proceed?"

"Yes". She grins widely.

"I love you".

"Should I also say the magical words you've longed to hear?"

"Yes please".

"I love you too".

Maryam AbdulWahab, Love Prose

2 Likes

Re: Love Prose (to The Lady In Love) by OliveCynosure(f): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
mareeam802:
He calls her late in the night as usual. The familiar voice, making her shriek in excitement.

"I have a confession to make". He says, creating a pause on their conversation.

She chewed on her lips, wondering what the confession could be.

He was her love, her one and only. The one she dreams of spending the rest of her life with.

"What could it be?"

"It's just that... you look more beautiful whenever I see you. Your face gets brighter every single moment and it captivates me to stare at". He says.

She smiles, making blood to run uncontrollably down her cheek. "You're making me blush".

"I'm serious my love. There's something I want to tell you tonight. Should I proceed?"

"Yes". She grins widely.

"I love you".

"Should I also say the magical words you've longed to hear?"

"Yes please".

"I love you too".

Maryam AbdulWahab, Love Prose

Aww
Future boo must know how to write love poems and sing love songs o cool

1 Like

Re: Love Prose (to The Lady In Love) by doughziay: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Aww Future boo must know how to write love poems and sing love songs o cool
Sure I Do
Re: Love Prose (to The Lady In Love) by OliveCynosure(f): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
doughziay:

Sure I Do
grin grin
Re: Love Prose (to The Lady In Love) by doughziay: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
OliveCynosure:
grin grin
smile for me same smile as your Dp

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Boldscholar.com; Online Book Publishing / The Guy With Twelve Fingers And Twelve Toes / Dangerous Romance EPISODE 7 Is Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.