Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Carlo Ancelotti Has Been Sacked As Manager Of Bayern Munich - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carlo Ancelotti Has Been Sacked As Manager Of Bayern Munich (295 Views)

Meet Dr Emeka Okeke- The Host Of Bayern FC Youth Cup,2022 In Anambra / Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match / "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carlo Ancelotti Has Been Sacked As Manager Of Bayern Munich by Teecash1409: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2017

Bayern Munich have sacked Carlo Ancelotti after Wednesday’s 3-0 defeat to Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League.

Following Wednesday’s 3-0 Champions League defeat by Paris St-Germain, Bayern Munich Football Club’s board has sacked its Italian manager, Carlo Ancelotti who replaced Pep Guardiola at the start of last season.

The club’s chief executive, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, said; “The performance of our team since the start of the season did not meet the expectations we put on them.

“The game in Paris clearly showed that we had to draw consequences. [Sporting director] Hasan Salihamidzic and I had an open and serious discussion with Carlo today and informed him of our decision.

“I would like to thank Carlo for his cooperation and regret what has happened. Carlo is my friend and will remain so, but we had to make a professional decision for the benefit of FC Bayern. I now expect the team to have a positive development and absolute performance, so we can reach our goals for this season.”

58-year-old Ancelotti, helped Bayern win the Bundesliga last term, but they only reached the last eight of the Champions League and the semi-finals of the German Cup.

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/913401960530944000/photo/1

Source: http://spyloadedng.com/?topic=9946.0
Re: Carlo Ancelotti Has Been Sacked As Manager Of Bayern Munich by Supersuave2(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
chai!
I remember robben bragging before the match that "money doesn't score goals", he also said they are more experienced. Well, it looks like money scored and assisted last night. grin

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Emmanuel Redeems $50,000 Pledge— NFF / Russia 2018: Egypt Claim Africa’s Second World Cup Ticket, Ghana Out / Laliga Match Preview : Espanyol Vs Atletico Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.