Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding (757 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding by LAUSUG15: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello nairalanders,
I help someone bought a fairly used car,I tested it and it worked fine before I zoomed off but on reaching my destination, the car got problem. The engine of the car is shaking when I change the gear. I went to my mechanic and the car spent a week there.they changed the engine oil,gear oil and things they seem necessary but the car no agree.in short

Can I use a military man to arrest the seller because the person I bought it from is threatening to arrest me with a military personnel too
Re: Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yes if you get money to settle the sojo boys
Re: Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding by Jagermeister(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
The military won't have your time..

They are too busy rocking the python dance.

Try VIO.

And bro. Even uneducated military goons won't understand your grammar... It's pooooooor. No offence.

1 Like

Re: Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding by LAUSUG15: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Yes if you get money to settle the sojo boys

Is it constitutional?
Re: Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
LAUSUG15:

Is it constitutional?

NOPE
Re: Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding by Abudu2000(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bro soldier go only eat ur cash and still do nothing. Forget na uniform them just get, them gann dey fear pass police nowadays coz they are being watched by those op messa abi what are they called.....

E don happen already, u guys should just find a way to reach an agreement maybe they should balance u up for the cash u ve spent or they change the ride if the seller is a dealer

1 Like

Re: Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding by tolufase: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017
No, you can't. Get the police to do their job. If u don't trust the police and u have access military, then u can use them to intimidate the guy in order to return your money or replace the car. But tell them not to be brutal in going about it in order not to be in the news for wrong reason.
Re: Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding by Sixaxis: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Its not..I know of a colonel, awaiting brig general whose daughter had a problem with these boys that sell phones..he told her to report to the police. Despite being a senior officer in the army..he told her to go abt it the legal way.

Juz come to a resolution with the man and I'm sure its gonna be a win-win situation for both of you.

Goodluck!
Re: Can A military Officer Be Used To Arrest Someone In Case Of Misunderstanding by LAUSUG15: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
tolufase:
No, you can't. Get the police to do their job. If u don't trust the police and u have access military, then u can use them to intimidate the guy in order to return your money or replace the car. But tell them not to be brutal in going about it in order not to be in the news for wrong reason.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

See What A Girl Who Was In Coma For 3 Months And Presumed Dead Texted Her Friend / 39-year-old Ex-convict Impregnated His 17-year-old Daughter / A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.