Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war (754 Views)

Actors, Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornel Agbogidi Released By Kidnappers / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by bleskid: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
a cornel was killed in benue state from katsina ala local government . soldier in that local government are acting like hungry lions . pls pray for me , people from that place are travelling to another local government .. right now there is fire on the mountain blood every where pls pray for me iam scared because gun sound every minute makes me a coward . me too i will travel to tomarow . i dont want to diel before my time ..... GOD HELP ME OO iam too young to leave the earth..
Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
If it's ur time to die, u can't run away from it...some ppol died even while sleeping. How much more if ur catching a stray bullets? .. cool

1 Like

Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by adadike281(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pls don't panic. Believe that nothing will happen to u. think with a clear head and plan your escape. Am praying for you.
Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by gulfer: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
What are you waiting for, better run fi cover
Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by bleskid: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
If it's ur time to die, u can't run away from it...some ppol died even while sleeping. How much more if ur catching a stray bullets? .. cool

blesboi will not diellll i will travell too sad
IamKashyBaby:

blesboi will not diellll i will travell too
Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by bleskid: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
Pls don't panic. Believe that nothing will happen to u. think with a clear head and plan your escape. Am praying for you.
thank u my sister.. you are the only person that undastand how i feel GODBLESS U
Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by adadike281(f): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
bleskid:
thank u my sister.. you are the only person that undastand how i feel GODBLESS U
God bless u too. Trust me, u will come out of this safe and sound.
Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Commote from there, its not cowardice to be alive.
Blessing and protection fall on you bro, and be safe, travel fast.
Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by bleskid: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
adadike281:
amen oooo hear gun sound everywhere.. my anty is telling me just now, soldier have just kiiled three young men on bike .. embarassed
adadike281:
amen oooo hear gun sound everywhere.. my anty is telling me just now, soldier have just kiiled three young men on bike ..
Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by elaigwusimona(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
It shall not be well with Gov. Samuel Ortom.

1 Like

Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by delzbaba(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Colonel na him u wan spell
Re: A Cornel (soldierman) Was Killed By Set Of Bad Gang In Benue State,war by dubemnaija: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
No be only cornel.. Na maize_nel grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wakada Never End / The Reasons Why I Killed My Naval Boss, His Girlfriend —houseboy / OOU Murders: How ‘capone’ Terrorised His Community, Killed Over 40 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.