Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know (734 Views)

Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested / Washington Dumps Its Kurdish Proxies (temporary Puppets) As Ankara And Damascus / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know by BornAgainMay: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ogbodo Maryann Chinenye wrote.............. And i concur!

Ordinarily, I had retired to un-analytical write-ups that send direct and obvious message to Buhari's handlers and his jihadists Nigeria Army. But the Kurdish referendum which no Nigerian Media is talking about due to the "bad market" the outcome of the event meant to them.

Because Biafrans deserved to know what actually played out in the just concluded Iraq Kurdish referendum, I decided to pen down this work. First and foremost, Kurdish people are people of inhuman treatment from where they are found in Middle Eastern States of Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq. Mostly in Iraq, they were dehumanised during the Saddam Husein era that they were victims of state sponsored terrorism as Biafrans are experiencing today in Nigeria. Iraq under Saddam Husein used chemical and biological weapons on the kurds. it was gory!

During the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, US and Israel found the Iraq Kurds as a better alliance to oust and destroy Saddam Husein who was an anti semantic. They Kurds used the opportunity to avenge their brethren bloods in the hands of "Sadman" and established a sophisticated regional army (pershmerg) that did well in the war against ISIL.

Having build up a strong military and region, they decided to seek an exit from the rest of Iraq. I want to say here that the Kurds have the highest oil resources Iraq survives with. When they initiated for the referendum, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and comatose Syria threatened hell on them if they dare conduct the referendum. Guess what! Israel told them to go ahead and conduct the referendum as she is there for them.

Today, it is done without any barking from the roaring lions. Those countries who threatened hell went to their shelve when it was obvious to them what Israel will do to them. Even the security council reservation over the referendum was swept under the carpet by Israel and Kurds. In life, what you need is a powerful friend and ally, believe you me, the sky is your stepping stone. Iran and Turkey could step down from their threat due to Israel's involvement, then what happens to Nigeria if Israel gets involve? She will just disappear!

I want to tell you in case you don't know, Israel is a trusted friend to Biafra. Shalom!

Re: The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know by FSBoperator: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
The Iraqi central govt who ran away from ISIS invaders whom I must add, the latter where driven away from Northern Iraq by the Kurdish Pershmega, now want to claim sovereignty over Kurdish lands.
Re: The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know by cosby02(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
What exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know by oladeebo: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Ogbodo Maryann Chinenye wrote.............. And i concur!

Ordinarily, I had retired to un-analytical write-ups that send direct and obvious message to Buhari's handlers and his jihadists Nigeria Army. But the Kurdish referendum which no Nigerian Media is talking about due to the "bad market" the outcome of the event meant to them.

Because Biafrans deserved to know what actually played out in the just concluded Iraq Kurdish referendum, I decided to pen down this work. First and foremost, Kurdish people are people of inhuman treatment from where they are found in Middle Eastern States of Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq. Mostly in Iraq, they were dehumanised during the Saddam Husein era that they were victims of state sponsored terrorism as Biafrans are experiencing today in Nigeria. Iraq under Saddam Husein used chemical and biological weapons on the kurds. it was gory!

During the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, US and Israel found the Iraq Kurds as a better alliance to oust and destroy Saddam Husein who was an anti semantic. They Kurds used the opportunity to avenge their brethren bloods in the hands of "Sadman" and established a sophisticated regional army (pershmerg) that did well in the war against ISIL.

Having build up a strong military and region, they decided to seek an exit from the rest of Iraq. I want to say here that the Kurds have the highest oil resources Iraq survives with. When they initiated for the referendum, Turkey, Iran, Iraq and comatose Syria threatened hell on them if they dare conduct the referendum. Guess what! Israel told them to go ahead and conduct the referendum as she is there for them.

Today, it is done without any barking from the roaring lions. Those countries who threatened hell went to their shelve when it was obvious to them what Israel will do to them. Even the security council reservation over the referendum was swept under the carpet by Israel and Kurds. In life, what you need is a powerful friend and ally, believe you me, the sky is your stepping stone. Iran and Turkey could step down from their threat due to Israel's involvement, then what happens to Nigeria if Israel gets involve? She will just disappear!

I want to tell you in case you don't know, Israel is a trusted friend to Biafra. Shalom!
haa op!
why lie?
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says Iraq's Kurdish region has "thrown itself into the fire" by holding a referendum on independence from Iraq.
Speaking at a police academy graduation ceremony in Ankara on Thursday, Erdogan called on Masoud Barzani, the leader of Iraq's Kurdish administration, to be content with the region's current semi-autonomous status, enjoy its oil revenues, and not drag it into an "adventure that is bound to end in chagrin."
"Sit still! You are at the helm in northern Iraq, you have money, wealth and everything, you have oil," Erdogan said.
Turkey had forged close ties to Iraq's Kurdish region, but is strongly opposed to its moves toward independence. It has threatened military action and economic sanctions against the landlocked region.
Yildirim said Thursday that Turkey would not refrain from taking action if Turkey's security is threatened, adding however that "it is not our first choice."
Yildirim reiterated that Turkey would deal with the central government in Baghdad on issues related to border crossings, air space and economic relations, no longer recognizing the Kurdish region's authority

1 Like

Re: The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know by continentalceo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's only a matter of time! What will be will be, fear not
Re: The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
So,Turkey is afraid of Israel smiley smiley smiley We learn everyday. cheesy cheesy cheesy What clown wrote this?
Re: The Kurdish Referendum And What You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=BornAgainMay post=60920978]Ogbodo Maryann Chinenye wrote.............. And i concur!

#OP What is "anti-semantic"? You mean anti-semitic? smiley

(1) (Reply)

China To Build $31.6m ECOWAS Headquarters, How Is This Not Chinese Domination? / Millionaire Pretends To Be Poor & Visits A Restaurant... And This Happened / Was The United States Really Founded As A Christian Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.