Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. (2430 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Reekado Banks Celebrates His Break From Sex (Photo) / “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by EbonyNaijaBlog: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
A young lad, said to be not older than 15, took to his Facebook page to share an after sex photo of himself and his babe.

Kwazi Mnqobi Mdletshe has caused a stir online after he shared his after sex photo online – a photo that he was so proud of that he even set it as his profile picture.

The photo has since gone viral 24hours after he posted and has already 8,500 Likes, 2,969 Shares, and 3,3000 Comments. na wa o see encouragement mtcheewww

https//.www.ebonynaija.com

Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by bigtt76(f): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
15 years and already flaunting iPhone SMH angry
Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by ayatt(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
that must be iPhone1
Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by Crownadex(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
There z nothing in this life again

Jesus is coming !! Jesus is coming !!!

I'm very sure that Jesus must be arriv b4 coming generation

we av seen enough
Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by tammyboy1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
dont ever think u've seen evrithin yet,the worst is yet to come...the world isnt ready for the attrocities coming...sodom and gomora part 2 ...just Pray to God evryday for help...
Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Space is booked
Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
he nids prayers
Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by devlishGINGER(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
most people be forming i "i holy pass"
Crownadex:
There z nothing in this life again

Jesus is coming !! Jesus is coming !!!

I'm very sure that Jesus must be arriv b4 coming generation

we av seen enough
most people be forming "i holy pass"
Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by Crownadex(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
devlishGINGER:
most people be forming i "i holy pass"most people be forming "i holy pass"
what do u mean ?
Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
the girl looks like those cadavers in anatomy lab.

1 Like

Re: Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend. by wexler(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
That bitch be like waiting for the first Ekuke wen go reach here on time

Well thumbs up Bro at least you explored pu**y in the bathroom not LUX or EVA

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Close Friend Claims Bernice Burgos Is Here For Prostitution / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit Are All Pregnant At The Same Time / Kemi Afolabi Was Shamed For Dressing Naked In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.