Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

“boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating (6175 Views)

I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me In Bed - Lady Says / Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Climbs Chair While Celebrating UBA At 70 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Mosesoriyomi: 2:06am On Dec 29, 2017
http://www.tribunalvibe.com.ng/2017/12/boxing-day-in-bed-lady-shares-after-sex.html

Okay y’all… so this is a not so rare happenstance of another social media couple showing off their after bed photos on social media.

Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by odiereke(m): 2:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Na wah ooooo
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by jullary(m): 2:47am On Dec 29, 2017
stupidity. Awon oponu ayirada.

1 Like

Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by skedy1(m): 4:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Olosho
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by stevewale(m): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Wasted generation with empty brains cry
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by duduade: 4:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Dirty things

1 Like

Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Partnerbiz(f): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2017
latr d nudes will be everywhere..
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Smellymouth: 6:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Eleyi gidi gaan
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2017
angry

∆ The room be like poultry self.... ∆

3 Likes

Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Ishilove: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Mosesoriyomi:

Okay y’all… so this is a not so rare happenstance of another social media couple showing off their after bed photos on social media.
I blame you bloggers for giving this kind of things relevance. If it isn't so rare then why did you make a blog post out of it? Are you not contributing your own share to wild spread growth of moral decadence in the society?

2 Likes

Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Samusu(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2017
With her one corner nose. Olodo, Ode
Wasted sperms
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by datfreshdoc(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

I blame you bloggers for giving this kind of things relevance. If it isn't so rare then why did you make a blog post out of it? Are you not contributing your own share to wild spread growth of moral decadence in the society?
lol... That's their job na ...u dnt have to blame them... Itz d girl that's posting all thez poo... Everybody wanna be famous whether its for good or bad stuff.. Society and u've to help the vaseline crew lol
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Pyrusdrago(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2017
See as dem resemble people from refugee camp
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by betatalknaija: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Heartbreaking: Photos From The Burial Of Couple And Their 3 Children Poisoned In Imo State

http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2017/12/heartbreaking-photos-from-the-burial-of-couple-and-their-3-children-poisoned-in-imo-state/
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Rikidony(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2017
broke bit.chess see room, the Nigga wowo die
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by roarik(f): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2017
their business
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Tamarapetty(f): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Wasted
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by lereinter(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Partnerbiz:
latr d nudes will be everywhere..

is it noteverywhere yet
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by omoiyalayi(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Somebody's future wife
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by yankeedude(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Nowadays after sex. Just go to social media and announce it. It's ok. I hope one day it will not fight back at you when you want to settle down because I know the person you just snapped that picture with will not marry you. Lailai.
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
wetin I wan talk sef?
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by obinna58(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wow
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by gregyboy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
hmm....

dirty pussy smelling brest useless girl
stupid boy
thier miserably life can easily be told by this picture

the mom of the girl is an olosho
she is also a role model to her mom
which means a biger olosho than her mom

the boy is an arm robber who converted to yahoo yahoo and his plans is the Bleep the girl after which using her for ritual follows
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by 1BB007(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
congratulations to her career path smiley
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Ray360: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
I marvel at the erosion of moral decadence in our society. Why will a sane human and an adult, that has been weaned from the Nipples of infancy have sex and post it on social media for all to see? smh.
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by terrezo2002(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
May God arrest all these possessed girls
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by vicadex07(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
gregyboy:
hmm....

dirty pussy smelling brest useless girl
stupid boy
thier miserably life can easily be told by this picture

the mom of the girl is an olosho
she is also a role model to her mom
which means a biger olosho than her mom

the boy is an arm robber who converted to yahoo yahoo and his plans is the Bleep the girl after which using her for ritual follows

The thing really pain you o grin
Re: “boxing Day In Bed” — Lady Shares After-sex With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating by Crossbow(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Like Buhari, I have my list of people to blame:

The educational system for not educating these shameless people to behave like adults.

Bloggers for giving them recognition just for traffic.

The minister incharge of youth empowerment, because these people seem jobless.

I still wish to blame Daddy Freeze for speaking against paying of tithes, because if these two were paying their tithes, maybe they would have been rewarded with common sense in abundance.

I finally wish blame everybody here that have commented on this thread, including myself.

Thank you Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira / Igbo Billionaire Chico Shows Off His Luxury Cars - Pictures / Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.