Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Want To Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business? (1980 Views)

I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business? by Kleankraft01: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is why we propose that you invest in the laundry/dry cleaning sector!

The laundry and dry-cleaning service industry is largely an untapped gold mine. It is one of those few unnoticed but very profitable businesses in Nigeria. Every cosmopolitan city, with its dense population of civil servants, corporate employees, private business men and women needs a functional and well equipped laundry and dry cleaning outfit. The people are increasingly busy and are willing to pay to take care of their laundry needs. Yet, trends and times demand not just cleanliness but also the smoothness and comfort of garments/clothes used for work and special occasions. To this end laundry and dry cleaning outfits are convenient and wise options for a lot of people and investors alike.

Setting up efficient and profitable laundry and dry cleaning businesses for desiring entrepreneurs is our business. The input costs are moderate and the profitability margins are high. We also supply laundry/dry cleaning equipment and consumables as well as offering staff training for the day to day operations and technicalities of the business.

Re: Want To Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business? by kamarra(f): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello, pls can you tell me more about this, especially about the opening and running cost?
Thank you.
Re: Want To Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business? by Bunk20: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pls can I get more info on the topic above
Re: Want To Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business? by Kleankraft01: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello @Buk20, @kamarra, sorry for the late reply. For more comprehensive information on budgeting and how to set up and run a standard laundry/dry cleaning business successfully please call our business consultant on 08166777247, 08088208721. Thank you!
Re: Want To Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business? by dotcomnamename: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kleankraft01:
Hello @Buk20, @kamarra, sorry for the late reply. For more comprehensive information on budgeting and how to set up and run a standard laundry/dry cleaning business successfully please call our business consultant on 08166777247, 08088208721. Thank you!

There is nothing bad in posting the information here for others to learn. Let's have the spirit of helping others.

(1) (Reply)

Packaged Ripe Plantain Chips (DODO) / Hair Clipper Sharpening Biz How Lucrative? / Men's Turkey Shirts At 6k Wholesale Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.