Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper (2168 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition / The Good Old Days Of Ford Explorer / Hundreds Of Ford Owners Sue Ford For Bad Wheel Nuts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by ThisisBuhari: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Where in Lagos can I get booth of ford edge 2012 and the bumper? and how much can I get it for?

thanks.
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by tempex88(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
I have booth 200k
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by ThisisBuhari: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
tempex88:
I have booth 200k
how do I contact you?
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by tempex88(m): 5:22am On Sep 29, 2017
ThisisBuhari:
how do I contact you?

Call 08038664005 so we can arrange to meet
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by Autopartz: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2017
ThisisBuhari:
Where in Lagos can I get booth of ford edge 2009 and the bumper? and how much can I get it for?

thanks.

Boot. ...75k
Bumper(Front). 130k
Bumper. .(Back). 45k

Contact us via the phone numbers in our signature for further enquiries.
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by king406(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
It's boot not booth
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by ThisisBuhari: 5:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Autopartz:

Boot. ...75k
Bumper(Front). 130k
Bumper. .(Back). 45k

Contact us via the phone numbers in our signature for further enquiries.
what do we need to replace here?it seems mmb the trunk can be panel beat.
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by Autopartz: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2017
The trunk/boot and bumper have to be replaced.
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by ThisisBuhari: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Autopartz:
The trunk/boot and bumper have to be replaced.
do you have it and how much?
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by Autopartz: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
The prices have already been stated above. Please scroll up.
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by ricki: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Guys how much can I get ford focus (2002-3) 1.6 petrol engine?
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by timifakay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
As recommended on the other thread, bring car to Nigeria first, or contact someone in the USA inspect even underneath to be sure you don't have Chassis and beam damage. (incase you are trying to weigh your options to know if its gonna be a worthwhile project)
So it won't be that you will have to buy half body at the end of the day...
You will have an idea what the extent of damage is from the repair estimate on the auction website...
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by kingreign(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
ThisisBuhari:
Where in Lagos can I get booth of ford edge 2009 and the bumper? and how much can I get it for?

thanks.

Location bro
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by ThisisBuhari: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
timifakay:
As recommended on the other thread, bring car to Nigeria first, or contact someone in the USA inspect even underneath to be sure you don't have Chassis and beam damage. mmb(incase you are trying to weigh your options to know if its gonna be a worthwhile project)
So it won't be that you will have to buy half body at the end of the day...
You will have an idea what the extent of damage is from the repair estimate on the auction website...
Repair Cost: $13659.0
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by ThisisBuhari: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
kingreign:

Location bro
lagos
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by timifakay(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
ThisisBuhari:
Do you think only boot and bumper will cost so much?
I think there are other things you are overlooking; majorly why the car is not drivable.
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by Autopartz: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
ThisisBuhari:

Was their no repair cost breakdown?
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by ThisisBuhari: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2017
timifakay:

Do you think only boot and bumper will cost so much?
I think there are other things you are overlooking; majorly why the car is not drivable.
then they have cheated us, because no disclosure on why is not driveable. atleast they should have state mechanical damage.
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by timifakay(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2017
ThisisBuhari:
then they have cheated us,because no disclosure on why is not driveable. atleast they should have state mechanical damage.
@bolded. No, they told you it's a salvage vehicle, drive condition and repair estimate, also furnished you with pictures...
Re: In Need Of Ford Edge Booth And Bumper by ThisisBuhari: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2017
timifakay:

@bolded. No, they told you it's a salvage vehicle, drive condition and repair estimate, also furnished you with pictures...
anyway, i think the car is non driveable because of the rear damage. the car must have been hit while on the move and not when it was parked somewhere in the states.

(1) (Reply)

Copart / Toyota Highlander Showing A/T Oil Temperature / Engine Dies After Air-Conditioner Is Switched On (97 Camry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.