Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Graphic Designer Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Designer Needed (1434 Views)

Creative Graphic Designer Needed / A Good Video Editor And Graphic Designer Needed / PROFESSIONAL Logo/graphic Designer Needed For Long Term Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Designer Needed by jetroolowole(m): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
I am looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team. The goal is to get the clients’ message across.

Responsibilities
>> Cultivate a solid body of work
>> Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
>> Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
>> Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
>> Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
>> Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
>> Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
>> Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.

Requirements
>> Proven graphic designing experience
>> Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
>> Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
>> Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
>> Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop etc)
>> Highly proficient in all design aspects
>> Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines

If you are interested, PM Me on info@mlmdeals.ng

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Needed by TaiKuun(m): 3:55am On Sep 29, 2017
You can send me a message via the phone number on my signature.
Re: Graphic Designer Needed by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2017
jetroolowole:
I am looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team. The goal is to get the clients’ message across.

Responsibilities
>> Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.

Requirements
>> Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
>> Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop etc)

Are you legit or just like the others posting fake jobs?
Re: Graphic Designer Needed by jetroolowole(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
This is not a full time job as we have in-house designer but due to increasing demand we need freelance designers to work on specific projects. But we have enough projects on our plate.
Re: Graphic Designer Needed by IamProdigy: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
jetroolowole:
This is not a full time job as we have in-house designer but due to increasing demand we need freelance designers to work on specific projects. But we have enough projects on our plate.

I am freelance graphics designer, who works from home....though wouldn't mind come to your office...some days in the week....

Check the thread below for some of my jobs.

https://www.nairaland.com/3987897/need-professional-graphics-design-come

You can reach me on 08162137112
Re: Graphic Designer Needed by IamProdigy: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
jetroolowole:

I am freelance graphics designer, who works from home....though wouldn't mind come to your office...some days in the week....

Check the thread below for some of my jobs.

https://www.nairaland.com/3987897/need-professional-graphics-design-come

You can reach me on 08162137112

Tnx...
Re: Graphic Designer Needed by herbaylove(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2017
jetroolowole:

Responsibilities

Requirements

Hello am Abiodun, herbay_grafix is my brand name, am a graphics designer, I ve been a graphics designer for over 5years, I am humble, cool, nd. Experienced to handle your works. You cn contact me or chat me via whatsapp @08162066010. Fee free to. Check out some of my works on Instagram @herbay_grafix. Attached to this re some works done by me

Re: Graphic Designer Needed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
jetroolowole:

Responsibilities

Requirements

Well, I am capable of handling everything U listed there as am not just a graphics designer, I specialize in computer graphics.

my website is www.creativestudioone.com few of my works and motion graphics are posted there.

thanks.
Re: Graphic Designer Needed by pitlaterine(f): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
jetroolowole:
Search no more, visit www.ni-lance.com and see a lot of Nigerian freelancers with vast experience in graphics designing to help you with your project.

Interesting thing is that you pay after service!!!
Re: Graphic Designer Needed by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
jetroolowole:

I'd like to come on board. Anything I can do to assist, here's my number 09081559429
Re: Graphic Designer Needed by simba01(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'm the guy you've been looking for sir. Check out my portfolio @ https://www.nairaland.com/3999152/get-best-graphics-designswebsites-apps

(1) (Reply)

What App I Use To Design Or Make A Logo / Niger-delta Institute Of Multimedia Technology / Post Logo Requests Here: I'll See It Done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.