Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye (873 Views)

Chef Dammie Is Also A Great Singer (video) / Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by GistMeMorenews: 4:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Peter stated this in a post he shared on his IG page today.

"Things that you don’t know about me! Don’t be deceived by what they told y’all. I AM! and I repeat! I AM A GREAT SINGER and A Multi-instrumentalist and A Great Dancer! Don’t be Deceived! One love?? #DontJudgeMe #TimeWillTell #KoolestDude #MrP#AirCleared #coolitdown #PclassicRecords#ChangeIsConstant" he wrote

http://www.gistmore.com/great-singer-multi-instrumentalist-great-dancer-peter-okoye

More Gists: http://www.gistmore.com/great-singer-multi-instrumentalist-great-dancer-peter-okoye
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by peter0071(m): 5:07am On Sep 29, 2017
My father always tell me...If you want to go fast, go alone...but if you want to go far, go as a group...Lets see how far the guys will go. Good morning
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Is that so?

Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by Prec1ous(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Okay
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by nero2face: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2017
The girls may be inlove with ur dance skills, but the guys love Paul for his humble and singing skills... I don't complain about you going solo, Just that I stand with Paul... It's bcuz of him I've been a fan of Psquare #teamRudeBoy
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by Origin(f): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2017
Many years back, I noticed Paul stopped dancing, and later he stopped singing, then he started looking smaller than Peter, who was still beefed up because of the dancing.

I had always thought he was probably battling health issues. So maybe Peter is just trying to get his own brand out there just in case.

"if you can walk, you can dance, if you can talk you can sing.". Hmmmmmm........
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by rodrirodri(m): 6:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Peter keeps talking..... tooo much talk.... Paul has been silent..... and to think he is the better singer..... Peter will be dumb to think dancin was why people fell in love with psquare......
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by Kezifils(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Who is he trying to convince, Us or himself? Always seeking attention from social media. He really needs to grow up and handle issues more maturely
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by mofeoluwadassah: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2017
so was Tboss of big brother pretending about her not knowing how to sing and dance......
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2017
haahaa
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by JambWaecNeco: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017
good
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by queencalipso(f): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2017
This guy is gonna choke on social media
Teamrudeboy#
Re: I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye by AkProsper(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
enough of this drama nah

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Who said she will Never Marry Revealed / . / Huspuppi The Instagram Gucci Celebrity Just Unveiled A Yourube Channel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.