Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? (11736 Views)

Inheriting the Non-muslim Parents, Children and Spouse / Only If The Non-muslims Can Open This / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by STARKACE(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2017
fixedhollies:

U are not getting it... U av to accept whatever to make a comment... Of in fact. Nairaland is boredom with this.
then quit nairaland or stay off Islamic trend cos am Sure you skip post that you don't like why not skip Islamic posts too.
Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by STARKACE(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2017
fixedhollies:

You wouldn't av bn one if u were living in the core India... Abeg get wisdom. Stop quoting me.
then I guess my biggest blessing yet is to be born a Muslim so sad you can't have such blessings, it's OK to hate, it's allowed to envy such blessing. No matter where I come from I will always find the truth bout God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by fixedhollies(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2017
STARKACE:
yeah but it's meant for only Muslims to Comment that's why you have to testify before you comment,

It shouldn't come to the front page. If it does not permit public comments... Let such tread be without comment bar... So we know we are to read and take hook line sinker on such tread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by fixedhollies(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2017
STARKACE:
then I guess my biggest blessing yet is to be born a Muslim so sad you can't have such blessings, it's OK to hate, it's allowed to envy such blessing. No matter where I come from I will always find the truth bout God.
you are running from far from reality... Who tells you ur religion is a blessing. You can only convince urself... U cant convince any other person...

4 Likes

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by fixedhollies(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2017
STARKACE:
then quit nairaland or stay off Islamic trend cos am Sure you skip post that you don't like why not skip Islamic posts too.
Useless thought! Can nairaland exist without people... Some of u guys are soo blind to critical reasoning. Get my fact right and stop quoting me....

3 Likes

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by Habyz(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Antoinemercer:
Why do I have to accept one bullshit Allah stuff before I can comment? undecided
Why do I have to listen to people like you who call me a terrorist simply because I am a Muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by amodu(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2017
mathew247:
Truth be told...Arab Muslim got a lot of hate in them. Do you know in Saudi Arabia... If you are not a Saudi indigene you will find it hard to be admitted in their hospitals. Even if you are a Muslim from another Arab country. A Syrian friend of mine married a Saudi woman,they got a daughter which is around 30years of age,he has spend most of his years at Saudi and now he and his wife are old. He has been sick due to aging problems... There in Saudi most hospitals rejected him...now his only option is to go back to Syria his home state. This guy has spent over 30years in Saudi Arabia. Humans can be heartless.

Pathetic
Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by abduljabbar4(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Antoinemercer:
Why do I have to accept one bullshit Allah stuff before I can comment? undecided

so this is all that you can contribute to the thread? seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
STARKACE:
they don't, cos no Muslim will go into a Christian post and comment nonsense, and yet you claim Islam is a violent religion while you Christians always choose to start trouble first
Chaii, see trash, i guess you need to take your time and check Christian tread so that you can see how your muslim brothers and sisters are ranting there hatred. Lol
And mind you, not everybody that is not a muslim are Christian. So get your fact well before taging Christian to your trash. Peace

1 Like

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by gabe: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
They are not, but my Nigerian muslims woship them. U shd see how lebanese or any light skinned muslim treat them like dogs in kano.

1 Like

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by babz11(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
i learnt that what is popular is not always right and whats right is not always popular JUMAT MUBARAK
Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
I hate Nairaland these days, putting up useless ideas to promote hatred the more, who is the instigator of taking an oath before commenting? Such a trash. Oh you thinking saying yes to that garbage makes you a true Muslim? This is deceit of the highest order.

This is why the world will continue to hate Muslims and tag them terrorist because they think miserably and act irrationally. Islam is not a religion of peace, many Muslims are intolerant and can kill at the slightest opportunity.

Oh you are saving these hypocrites from the bashing of other religion when they are the chief basher of other religion. Go to any Christian thread they are there making so many noise. Somebody one day had to make a thread to counter everything a Christian beliefs just because it was a Friday, yet the thread made front page.

What such of blasphemy is that? If you believe in something, you keep it to yourself, you can't force anybody to accept Allah(If he is really the true God), you don't start to attack other religion just to make sure your religion is seen as the best. What arrant nonsense. You can only preach to people, if they want to believe, they believe. You don't attack or cook up lies against others. Is this truly what peace is if Islam is truly a religion of peace?

If a Christian had made such a post about Islam, hell would have let loose. I can categorically say Islam is not a religion of peace but a religion of forceful made believe and destruction unless proven otherwise. Those that kill innocent people chant in the name of Allah before killing them, is that what is preached in the Quran? Yes I know some sensible Muslims but the bad ones among them are just too much and irritating.

For equality in a public forum like this, Muslims should be prevented from commenting on a Christian thread, and all other religion to follow suit. Any thread portraying any religion as a bad omen should not be allowed on Nairaland, such thread shouldn't make front-page and mods should take Nairaland rules more serious.

People make nasty comments about tribe and religion yet nothing is being done. Seems the mods are enjoying the nasty comments. Instead of finding lasting solution, they take useless actions. See anybody that want to be successful in life will stick to his principles and seek the counsel of elders if need be. You can't just allow some irrelevant things because you want more people on this platform. Nairaland has lost it longtime ago. Seun work more on your people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by sureboijesse(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
[Thats cuz u where not given the opportunity to experience the truth bout the love of Christ .......poor lost soul u Muslims are.....m not judging you ppl but Christ said no one sees the father except tru me.......repent..... quote author=STARKACE post=61157476] pathetic , you mean you a Christian cos your parents are one, well I was born a Muslim and I am a Muslim cos I believe there is none worthy to be worship except ALLAH [/quote]
Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by liasmiram: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
fixedhollies:
I think nairaland is promoting a religion! Ban me or remove that silly thing from my profile.... If you ban me... I will find more precious thing to do with my time... Advantage.
.Excuse me Nairaland does not favour or promote a religion against another.After all Christians always have there way to the frontpage on Sundays.Please let be accommodating .Everyone canot be a Christian or a Muslim or even people of other faiths.
Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by liasmiram: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin
mathew247:
Truth be told...Arab Muslim got a lot of hate in them. Do you know in Saudi Arabia... If you are not a Saudi indigene you will find it hard to be admitted in their hospitals. Even if you are a Muslim from another Arab country. A Syrian friend of mine married a Saudi woman,they got a daughter which is around 30years of age,he has spend most of his years at Saudi and now he and his wife are old. He has been sick due to aging problems... There in Saudi most hospitals rejected him...now his only option is to go back to Syria his home state. This guy has spent over 30years in Saudi Arabia. Humans can be heartless.
.Please where is your evidence.? Have you forgotten that Our Late President Sheu Musa Yaradua was hospitalised in saudi Arabia? Maybe he was a Saudi Citizen. grin
mathew247:
.Please where is your evidence.? Have you forgotten that Our Late President Sheu Musa Yaradua was hospitalised in saudi Arabia? Maybe he was a Saudi Citizen.�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by mathew247: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
liasmiram:
grin.Please where is your evidence.? Have you forgotten that Our Late President Sheu Musa Yaradua was hospitalised in saudi Arabia? Maybe he was a Saudi Citizen. grin.Please where is your evidence.? Have you forgotten that Our Late President Sheu Musa Yaradua was hospitalised in saudi Arabia? Maybe he was a Saudi Citizen.�
Yeah...thank you. Do you read the news when the pilgrimage from Nigeria were not attended to on time. See Saudi indigene are being treated free in their hospitals and that's good thing. The said person has been in and out of their hospital (not attended fully) what they do is something like a first aid treatment. Even if I should screenshot our conversation you are going to say I made it up. If you know anybody that has been there you can ask the person. And about Yar'adua...I don't know anything about his stay there...truth be told...his information over there was not disclosed to us Nigerians.
Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by fixedhollies(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2017
liasmiram:
.Excuse me Nairaland does not favour or promote a religion against another.After all Christians always have there way to the frontpage on Sundays.Please let be accommodating .Everyone canot be a Christian or a Muslim or even people of other faiths.

You can't just bounce in to understand my point of view... Read from d beginning. Any tread making d front page should be open for comments. If it is not meant to be commented. Let d comment icon be disabled. Do you know what it means for a topic to make front page? It means it is open for public perusal.

Your Oga in nairaland gat to learn dat.

Abeg don't mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by JackBizzle: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2017
fixedhollies:

You can't just bounce in to understand my point of view... Read from d beginning. Any tread making d front page should be open for comments. If it is not meant to be commented. Let d comment icon be disabled. Do you know what it means for a topic to make front page? It means it is open for public perusal.

Your Oga in nairaland gat to learn dat.

Abeg don't mention me again.

I've been saying this since 2014. The fact is that Nairaland is a representation of real life in Nigeria, we bow to the northerners in fear of Jihad and terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by sorextee(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Says who. Ur Muslim frnds do come to ours and cause trouble.. So dont think u guys are innocent.. I still dont understand why seun will make us swear one oath before we comnent, when the Muslims are free to derail ours...

Anyway, back to the topic.. The Arab Muslims even hate other Muslims from other nations. Same way a northern Muslim hates a yoruba Muslim here...

STARKACE:
they don't, cos no Muslim will go into a Christian post and comment nonsense, and yet you claim Islam is a violent religion while you Christians always choose to start trouble first
Re: Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? by PhuckJesus666: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
I'm not sure, but both the Non-Arab and Arab Non-Muslims are definitely better than any Muslims!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Muslims Sing In The Mosque? / How True Are Narrations Of Sahih Bukhari And Muslim? / Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.