Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (38926 Views)

Kano University Suspends Student For Proposing To Female On Campus / White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) / 10-yr-old Boy Suspended For Grabbing School Counsellor’s Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Icon79(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why would an 18 year old still be in high school anyway?

His mates are entering year 2 in college (sophomore year).

O pari
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Codes151(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
They are very stupid
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by mofewilkie(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

come foot my bills tongue

Leg over grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by seangy4konji: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
WEH DEm sisters don reaach 30 for nairaland as dem dehignore dms weh dem never see person even buy ewa agoyin and bread agege for dem not to talk to propose because they think they are beautiful and gorimapa girl of under 18 see person buy ring of 2000 rands for am.

God is indeed wonderful.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by mechanics(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Real madness.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Error403: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jh0wsef:
LOL

AWKWARD
PROPOSING GONE WRONG
who else sees two laughing shoes abi iz my eyes
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Error403: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
livinglarge003:
Keep doubting while we keep winning. be part of today's (29/09/2017) game and be glad you were.
see below for more.
how far, aw e go be na
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by JastSiryin(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
There's nothing a hormone charged teenager wouldn't do all in the name of L.O.V.E . Probably just tasted pussy for the first time smiley
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by biacan(f): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
mofewilkie:

Leg over grin
lol
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Gotze1: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
instead of him to go hustle hard and make millions for his girlfriend he want to ruin her life with this thing called marriage
See your mouth like make millions for his girlfriend. Girlfriend ko, woman friend ni. No go hustle on your own, they wait for one boyfriend to hustle for you.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by biacan(f): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gotze1:
See your mouth like make millions for his girlfriend. Girlfriend ko, woman friend ni. No go hustle on your own, they wait for one boyfriend to hustle for you.

either you like it or not you must hustle give me make I chop
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Owolabeey003: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why is all dis happening in my life time,I no longer understand wat is going on in dis planet again
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Gotze1: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

either you like it or not you must hustle give me make I chop
grin grin grin Thief mama
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by biacan(f): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gotze1:
grin grin grin Thief mama
cheesy go hustle come make I chop
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
If the parents are ok with it, I don't see anything wrong with them getting married. Would the school prefer them to be fornicating inside school toilet, or in the school bushes?

Society is so back to front.

Probably, the principal is a jealous ageing spinster.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Gotze1: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
cheesy go hustle come make I chop
Tell your boyfriend na. I be your boyfriend?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by biacan(f): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gotze1:
Tell your boyfriend na. I be your boyfriend?

yeah
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by balogun16(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jh0wsef:
LOL

AWKWARD

PROPOSING GONE WRONG
which one come be this shoe wey you dey always post here. no your best shoe be that?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Gotze1: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

yeah
Lol, if I hi you now, you will snub. See your mouth. OK, I sent you pm
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by comrChris(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

That's his duty to give her the millions
His duty? Assigned by who?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by biacan(f): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
comrChris:
His duty? Assigned by who?
his parent
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by lightwind(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jh0wsef:
LOL

AWKWARD
PROPOSING GONE WRONG
guy wait o, this shoe is laughing too
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by swayflow: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
That's why south African girls get pregnant as early as 16... Funny thing is those girls are hot! Seriously hot but all of them have kids with no fathers smh
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA by Ediomo12(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2017
I hope there is nothing wrong nah, as-far-as they get money to do the marriage...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.