Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video (2660 Views)

Rihanna And Asap Rocky's Breakup And Cheating Rumours / Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram / Psquare: Paul Okoye Announces Change Of Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by tuoyo21: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Someone should please shout a big Halleluyah oooooo.

Yes guys, this is a good news I can’t keep from you all because African best dual group the Psquares which comprises of Paul Okoye and Okoye are finally back again after settling their dispute following their much publicized fight which occurred at their private lawyer’s office Barr. Festus Keyamo.

Peter Okoye of the famous popular pop-group, PSquare on Thursday apologized to fans over the recent disagreement that erupted between himself and the members of his family through his Facebook account.

He went further to say: “We have resolved our issues and we beg for your forgiveness.

“I will take full responsibility of everything that has happened and I promise you that our problems are behind us now.”

Watch the video here ......http://www.brivalix.com/breaking-video-peter-apologizes-says-psquare-back-together/

Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by biacan(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
ok
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by BlackDBagba: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
grin
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by MaestroID(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Saw The video on Instagram...

He was Mature about it... But Seems he was forced to Do so...

#JstSaying
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by dnoable08: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Stop posting fake news OK, that was a video after their first breakup last year and not this one. Anything u see online u go just copy and paste

2 Likes

Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017
If Nigeria unity can't be negotiated so who be psquare? infact they are terrorists and let Buhari send operations python dance to their house
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by olamitiwale(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017
That is their problem, my problem now is that I'av been trying to eat this my spagetti with a plastic spoon...
**Huhh! the spagetti just dey form slay queen**
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by Ekugbeh(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Wow! Afta d storm here follows d calm.

AND ABOVE ALL, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY please show some love fellow nairalanders!
Suen
lalasticlala
twaci
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Children. Smh.
It's always his fault. He's always the one apologizing. Peter is always the PR person. And still the one to escalate the fight on social media. Can these boys just grow up pls?

I miss their mom. She always had a way of putting them in check. God rest her soul.
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by Supersuave2(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Lie
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by chriskosherbal(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2017
All for more publicity
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by Badmanbay(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Old video... July 2016... Bloggers and traffic
Re: Psquare's Paul And Peter Back Together After Publicized Breakup And Fight(video by lalasticlala(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Old video

(1)

I Got Your Back, No One Will Ever Touch You Again Tekno- Davido / Drake Dumped Kiki For 18 Year Old New Girlfriend Bella Harris / This Is How Your Birthday Cake Looks Like If You Are A Fashion Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.